Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win the final?
Andy in 2 - 18 (51.4%)
Andy in 3 - 13 (37.1%)
Marin in 2 - 1 (2.9%)
Marin in 3 - 0 (0%)
lendl wins thinking it's already the charity dubs - 3 (8.6%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 68 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final

(Read 10928 times)
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #930 on: June 17, 2013, 01:32 PM »

Not sure where to put this but does anyone know if Hurlingham is televised? I think it was last year
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #931 on: June 17, 2013, 03:23 PM »

Having two members of my family at the moment with cancer, this hit the spot.
Sorry to hear that Gangsta I know what your going through , it's tough, bloody disease .
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #932 on: June 17, 2013, 03:24 PM »

I know what I would like to do to Andy but I won't post it on a good clean forum like this  w00t
Angie  shocking
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #933 on: June 17, 2013, 03:26 PM »

Exactly, Deb. That is one of his best qualities.
Abousltley Sabine , I really hope a lot more see this now.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #934 on: June 17, 2013, 03:28 PM »

Angie  shocking

w00t oops sorry lol
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #935 on: June 17, 2013, 03:29 PM »

I think they were having a laugh.  Just as Michael turned up with his ball-belt, Ross had his 1970s cardigan and tray of Pimms and Carr has made jokes about how he looks like an odd Federer.  It might have been a deliberate wind-up for Andy, or didn't give any real thought to anyone thinking it a serious insult, as they are both on record saying very positive things about Andy.

Or maybe that's what they always wear to play tennis, in which case - fine!

If I were to criticise, it might be Branson turning up in his Virgin Active gear, but then that probably is what he always wears to play tennis and he is a big tennis fan, so he'd have been keen to play, regardless of plugging opportunities.

I did like how MacIntyre had his Nike head-band on upside down, and he is so obviously a massive tennis fan and his humour is perfect for this sort of event.  I suspect he watches a lot of the Legends exhibition stuff, but all of them were brilliant in their own way and brought something to the event.

One thing I did notice, was that the event was being called Rally Against Cancer 2013, which makes me hopeful there will be more next year. Very Happy
  For me BoJo was the star turn. From his scruffy get-up to his ancient tennis racket with the warp factor, he was brilliant. Don't share his politics, but I can recognise a genius with the common touch.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #936 on: June 17, 2013, 03:29 PM »

I think a lot of people have been inspired by Ross's courage. When you think about it, he has gone through everything right in the public eye. That can't be easy.

The thing I find remarkable about Ross is that through all of it, he has worked, whether in commentary or co-presenting. That's amazing, especially given that he's had chemotherapy, which can make people feel ill.
Yes 12 sessions TJ , as Andy said he has been very brave and positive , not always easy.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #937 on: June 17, 2013, 03:32 PM »

w00t oops sorry lol
Haha don't be sorry , think there would be quite a fight , if some MW fans could get hold of him!!!  wub
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #938 on: June 17, 2013, 04:16 PM »

wub  Very Happy

Best victory speech Andy's ever given,in my opinion

Thanks for posting this, it is really great!!   I only saw part of it. Going to try to see the charity match on my iPad using photon and I hope that browse works..
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #939 on: June 17, 2013, 04:48 PM »

Very sorry to hear that Gansta and I hope things turn out well for your family.  hug
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #940 on: June 17, 2013, 05:04 PM »

I know what I would like to do to Andy but I won't post it on a good clean forum like this  w00t

I think we're thinking of the same thing Ang. Whistle
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #941 on: June 17, 2013, 05:05 PM »

I think we're thinking of the same thing Ang. Whistle

Now, now ladies, put him down, he's got a major to try to win before you do naughty things to him Smile.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #942 on: June 17, 2013, 05:06 PM »

Sorry to hear that, Connor. hug
I just found out one of my favourite teacher is suffering from cancer. Felt really bad since she is planning to quit her job. Frown
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #943 on: June 17, 2013, 05:06 PM »

Now, now ladies, put him down, he's got a major to try to win before you do naughty things to him Smile.

Hee hee, okie. Wink
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #944 on: June 17, 2013, 05:27 PM »

I just want to thank those who post livestream addys, videos and pictures. For those of us who struggle to see things outside the US and other areas such as Canada and Norway etc. we get to see what you all are watching. This is a great place.

I was so happy to see Andy having so much fun. Great to see Tim Herman, he looked great.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 68 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »