Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win the final?
Andy in 2 - 18 (51.4%)
Andy in 3 - 13 (37.1%)
Marin in 2 - 1 (2.9%)
Marin in 3 - 0 (0%)
lendl wins thinking it's already the charity dubs - 3 (8.6%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final

(Read 10603 times)
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #960 on: June 17, 2013, 06:47 PM »

Stunning!! What a hunk.....Andy's getting ditched  lol
So baaaaaad!  Very Happy

lol !
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #961 on: June 17, 2013, 06:49 PM »

The Rally Against Cancer is now on the iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b02ymbg9/

pullhair Ugh,the BBC blocking their videos is so frustrating.

Really looking forward to whenever Prodigy manages to upload it,as I'm really excited to see it from people's comments.

So glad the day was such a success for everyone involved! yay

Check my avatar - I'm the one on the right !

Looking good Sid Wink
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #962 on: June 17, 2013, 06:58 PM »

pullhair Ugh,the BBC blocking their videos is so frustrating.

Working for me Dani had to try a couple of time's before it would work though.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #963 on: June 17, 2013, 07:00 PM »

The Rally Against Cancer is now on the iPlayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b02ymbg9/
Thanks for posting this information.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #964 on: June 17, 2013, 07:05 PM »

Working for me Dani had to try a couple of time's before it would work though.

I'm not in the UK Caroline,so I don't think that'll happen for me unfortunately Frown

Glad you got it working though! Smile
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #965 on: June 17, 2013, 07:14 PM »

I'm not in the UK Caroline,so I don't think that'll happen for me unfortunately Frown

Glad you got it working though! Smile
Oh am Sorry didn't realize that.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #966 on: June 17, 2013, 07:15 PM »

Oh am Sorry didn't realize that.

No worries Smile
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #967 on: June 17, 2013, 07:19 PM »

I just made a huge mistake, i stupidly visited MTF and saw a thread made by some Fedturd suggesting Andy should learn some respect because due to him Andy said that Federer is no longer a great tennis player in the charity match, which is not only a misquote but also a ridiculous reason for starting a thread. Obviously haters have been hating, but it was a f***ing charity match, even if that was exactly what he said so bloody what? Are Fedtards that desperate now that they have resorted to trolling Andy for even the most innocuous reasons? Prodigy how the heck do you stomach that place...
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #968 on: June 17, 2013, 07:21 PM »

I just made a huge mistake, i stupidly visited MTF and saw a thread made by some Fedturd suggesting Andy should learn some respect because due to him Andy said that Federer is no longer a great tennis player in the charity match, which is not only a misquote but also a ridiculous reason for starting a thread. Obviously haters have been hating, but it was a f***ing charity match, even if that was exactly what he said so bloody what? Are Fedtards that desperate now that they have resorted to trolling Andy for even the most innocuous reasons? Prodigy how the heck do you stomach that place...

And me. I have commented on that thread too, I'm MurrayWizard.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #969 on: June 17, 2013, 07:23 PM »

People like that are seriously not worth bothering with.  They'll jump on any bandwagon just so they can be mean - because that's what they're all about.  Take no notice.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #970 on: June 17, 2013, 07:24 PM »

People like that are seriously not worth bothering with.  They'll jump on any bandwagon just so they can be mean - because that's what they're all about.  Take no notice.

Everyone on MTF is a Fedtard/Buttpicker, its a ridiculous place to be sometimes.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #971 on: June 17, 2013, 07:28 PM »

Everyone on MTF is a Fedtard/Buttpicker, its a ridiculous place to be sometimes.
I've never visited - MW is my only internet indulgence - and it sounds to me as if I've chosen well! 
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #972 on: June 17, 2013, 07:40 PM »

I post on MTF (I'm Andi-M) Its pretty funny some of the time. But yeah there is an awful lot of rubbish posted on those forums about all players. I'd say Andy probably get the worst of it with Rafa, and Ferrer not far behind.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #973 on: June 17, 2013, 07:52 PM »

I post on MTF (I'm Andi-M) Its pretty funny some of the time. But yeah there is an awful lot of rubbish posted on those forums about all players. I'd say Andy probably get the worst of it with Rafa, and Ferrer not far behind.

I knew a MW user would be Andi-M.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #974 on: June 17, 2013, 08:00 PM »

I knew a MW user would be Andi-M.

I've blown my cover now, lol :p
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »