Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win the final?
Andy in 2 - 18 (51.4%)
Andy in 3 - 13 (37.1%)
Marin in 2 - 1 (2.9%)
Marin in 3 - 0 (0%)
lendl wins thinking it's already the charity dubs - 3 (8.6%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final

(Read 11616 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1005 on: June 18, 2013, 06:10 PM »

now, ladies, not for the first time on these pages, I notice a tendency among you girls to drool over our favourite tennis player, Andy Murray.  Now, don't get me wrong, even I can see that Andy is a decent looking fellow who looks after himself, so it is understandable that you would have certain 'feelings' towards him. Be careful though. As an exceptionally handsome man myself - also with a body that looks like it could have been sculpted from granite, I have to tell you that it can become slightly tiresome being continuously treated like a sex object. It is a burden I have attempted to bear with dignity for many years now. - just saying..... Whistle
Never doubting for a minute, that what you say is true Sid. You being a real hotty and all that.
Yes we fantasize about Andy, but maybe you can beome a reality for us?  But Sid, ask yourself if you could cope with a number of Murrays World Divas  wub all chasing after you for a whole day or weekend?
Do you think we could organise a reality competition called MW Bachelor Tennis Hunk?  Heart

It would kind of take the pressure off Andy especially before Wimbeldon. You'd be doing him a  big favour. big kiss
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1006 on: June 18, 2013, 09:40 PM »

^ ha ha good one lashurst
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1007 on: June 18, 2013, 10:40 PM »

Never doubting for a minute, that what you say is true Sid. You being a real hotty and all that.
Yes we fantasize about Andy, but maybe you can beome a reality for us?  But Sid, ask yourself if you could cope with a number of Murrays World Divas  wub all chasing after you for a whole day or weekend?
Do you think we could organise a reality competition called MW Bachelor Tennis Hunk?  Heart

It would kind of take the pressure off Andy especially before Wimbeldon. You'd be doing him a  big favour. big kiss

Haha - great answer lashurst !
I thought about your suggestion, and taking the heat off Andy would be good, but I'm too much of a gentleman to flaunt myself. Besides, it wouldn't be fair on you MW girls - there just isn't enough to go round ! Whistle
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1008 on: June 18, 2013, 10:48 PM »

Yeah I heard that there isn't much to go around  w00t
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1009 on: June 18, 2013, 10:50 PM »

Haha - great answer lashurst !
I thought about your suggestion, and taking the heat off Andy would be good, but I'm too much of a gentleman to flaunt myself. Besides, it wouldn't be fair on you MW girls - there just isn't enough to go round ! Whistle

What a big disappointment ...it's the story of my life, Sid. 
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1010 on: June 18, 2013, 10:56 PM »

et tu Angie ! roflmao

see ? I know Shakespeare - intellectual as well as gorgeous ! Whistle
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1011 on: June 18, 2013, 11:44 PM »

et tu Angie ! roflmao

see ? I know Shakespeare - intellectual as well as gorgeous ! Whistle
  And your smiley's whistling Ode to Joy too, I bet!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1012 on: June 19, 2013, 06:49 AM »

Hey girls........Whatever happened to 'It's not the quantity.....it's the quality that counts'?.......or is that just wishful thinking!  Whistle
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1013 on: June 19, 2013, 10:03 PM »

Hey girls........Whatever happened to 'It's not the quantity.....it's the quality that counts'?.......or is that just wishful thinking!  Whistle
That's not like you Caz, have you become all puritanical these days, or what?  innocent
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1014 on: June 19, 2013, 10:06 PM »

Hey girls........Whatever happened to 'It's not the quantity.....it's the quality that counts'?.......or is that just wishful thinking!  Whistle
I didn't see this!  It's definitely not what you've got, but the way that you use it...Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »