Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What will the result be?
Murray in 2 - 8 (18.6%)
Federer in 2 - 7 (16.3%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (58.1%)
Federer in 3 - 2 (4.7%)
Smugfed has a mental break down and retires! - 1 (2.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 74 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012)

(Read 17903 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

lmao
You gonna manage to stay up for this one, Bev? I personally got the time mixed up and thought he was playing 6:00am my time, which means another hour. doh

Was the Nole/Berdych match good, anyone?

Currently still up and everyone else has gone to bed.

Might make myself another cuppa to keep me going yawn Was going to have a nap but been reading stuff on the internet.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

I'm glad Berdych lost to Nole or anyone for that matter. How come Nole has a 10-1 H2H against him when Andy's H2H is so poor?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Thanks silverlining and muzzafan for the feedback. Would have liked to have seen it, but I only get out of bed for our Andy.

Hope he's feeling better today. It takes a lot of energy to do his day job.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I was on standby to go with my pills and potions to help him out Whistle doctor Wink and a kiss

Roger Federer believes Andy Murray will be "very confident" ahead of their Shanghai Masters semi-final match on Saturday and thinks the British number one will be playing under less pressure since winning the US Open.

Federer, who recently sealed a record 300th week as world number one, predicts the match will be "tough" as Murray is "in his absolute prime".
[ Last edit by Bevc October 13, 2012, 12:20 PM ] IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Ooo.. just switched on my telly and they're showing the end of the Nole/Berdych match, so hopefully they will show Andy live, and hopefully no crappy, dodgy streams for me today. Yasss!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Right, I'm about to transfer to the sofa, tv and ipod wave
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Doesn't look like I'm going to get to watch the match-I may have to go climb some stupid mountain with family members instead  And it's not even a half-way impressive mountain,it's like the 496th highest mountain in Ireland or something-not one bit deserving of replacing my plans to cheer on Andy...

So just in case I don't get to say this later,COME ON ANDY!Give him hell today-show him exactly who denied him that Gold medal...(And if you're still feeling poorly,remember wanting to win for Kim on her birthday?Try to give her a day-after-birthday win too!)
Yeeeeah Andy!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

I was on standby to go with my pills and potions to help him out Whistle doctor Wink and a kiss

Roger Federer believes Andy Murray will be "very confident" ahead of their Shanghai Masters semi-final match on Saturday and thinks the British number one will be playing under less pressure since winning the US Open.

Federer, who recently sealed a record 300th week as world number one, predicts the match will be "tough" as Murray is "in his absolute prime".

lmao That's Fed getting in his excuses in case he loses, which I sincerely hope he does. He must know Andy isn't at his best! I'm hoping the adrenalin will carry and Andy through though, when he sees Fed on the other side of the net! I sooooo want him to win this one, just for his own mental reassurance if nothing else!
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

lmao That's Fed getting in his excuses in case he loses, which I sincerely hope he does. He must know Andy isn't at his best! I'm hoping the adrenalin will carry and Andy through though, when he sees Fed on the other side of the net! I sooooo want him to win this one, just for his own mental reassurance if nothing else!
  My thoughts and hopes exactly, Caz ... and after all, Fed's been quick enough to dismiss some of Andy's past wins against him because of mono, so if Andy's less than 100% of course Fed would extend Andy the same consideration, right? Very Happy

Please win, Andy!  A sound thrashing of the Fed would be lovely. Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

lol  Wouldn't suggest something I'd not take myself.  I take something called Viralex Attack if I feel the sniffles coming on, and my kids too.  Usually works wonders.  It has it's advantages working for a natural health company sometimes Very Happy
 Very Happy

I think I'll try it, Ive got a sore throat and the shivers too, may it'll help. I eat loads of garlic (in cooking) Dont think I can get that Viralex Attack here though.

Back to topic....... cmonandy
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

starting soon omg, the first real big match since usopen
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

My thoughts and hopes exactly, Caz ... and after all, Fed's been quick enough to dismiss some of Andy's past wins against him because of mono, so if Andy's less than 100% of course Fed would extend Andy the same consideration, right? Very Happy

Please win, Andy!  A sound thrashing of the Fed would be lovely. Smile
Right!  Very Happy  C'mon Andy.......Go kick his arse!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Stream link guys?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Stream link guys?
http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
IP Logged