Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What will the result be?
Murray in 2 - 8 (18.6%)
Federer in 2 - 7 (16.3%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (58.1%)
Federer in 3 - 2 (4.7%)
Smugfed has a mental break down and retires! - 1 (2.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 74 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012)

(Read 19219 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Ah, he's not decided if he's going to win or not, bless his cotton socks.

I hope Andy's been getting lots of vit c, maybe echinacea and some garlic down him too.  All to fight off that infection Boxing
A right cocktail mix, all of that Bev. Enough to either put him on his feet or on his back! Smile
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Berdych's attitude is horrendous, complaining about everything even though it's all clearly legitimate.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

I must say the quality of the line calls is poor. They need to improve their training or eye sight.
Berdych still challenging everything in sight, but I must say some of this is justifyable, to be fair.

Anyway, I'm off to the shops (before Andy starts). wave
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

lol  Wouldn't suggest something I'd not take myself.  I take something called Viralex Attack if I feel the sniffles coming on, and my kids too.  Usually works wonders.  It has it's advantages working for a natural health company sometimes Very Happy

Anyway, latest post from PseudoFed:-

Jean Lean ‏@jeanlean

@PseudoFed My apologies, #GOAT ... Have you decided if you want to win tonight yet?

30m Not Roger Federer Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed

@jeanlean not yet. Will decide on match point #humble

IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Come Andy , you can do it.    cmon yeah
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Well novak wins anyway, good. But he's gonna be very difficult for Andy if he makes it to the final.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Well novak wins anyway, good. But he's gonna be very difficult for Andy if he makes it to the final.
He always is, but they are both gifted and it depends how they are on the day. Remember the USO everyone was saying Nole was playing the best tennis throughout the Tournament, hadn't dropped a set winning easily, and look who won.... Andy.
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Berdych's attitude is horrendous, complaining about everything even though it's all clearly legitimate.

Well thank goodness Berdych is out.  If Andy gets through, then I'd rather he had a harder match against Djorkovic in the final, than play the unlikable big baby that is Berdych. pullhair
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

He always is, but they are both gifted and it depends how they are on the day. Remember the USO everyone was saying Nole was playing the best tennis throughout the Tournament, hadn't dropped a set winning easily, and look who won.... Andy.
Exactly I think Andy will win.come on Andy beat Fed then Djoko like the Olympics .   yay
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

I would love Murray to win, I think it will be tough because he is not 100% although he won against stepanik so lets wait and see. any way, we must not read  too much in this match as Andy is not well.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Guys,this is what Andy had to say about his bug yesterday :

“I just picked the bug up on the flight,” Murray said. “I had a sore throat and swollen glands. Then it kind of went down to my chest and I haven’t been able to get rid of it.”
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Well done Nole yay yay yay
Let's Go Andy. Let's Go yay yay yay
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Anyway, latest post from PseudoFed:-

Jean Lean ‏@jeanlean

@PseudoFed My apologies, #GOAT ... Have you decided if you want to win tonight yet?

30m Not Roger Federer Not Roger Federer ‏@PseudoFed

@jeanlean not yet. Will decide on match point #humble

lmao
You gonna manage to stay up for this one, Bev? I personally got the time mixed up and thought he was playing 6:00am my time, which means another hour. doh

Was the Nole/Berdych match good, anyone?
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

lmao
You gonna manage to stay up for this one, Bev? I personally got the time mixed up and thought he was playing 6:00am my time, which means another hour. doh

Berdych was a dick as usual. And he was getting frustrated with line calls and stuff. Didn't play particularly well, but I don't think he would have won anyway.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

lmao

Yeah the Novak-Berdych match had good tennis in it. Novak wasn't 100% throughout but he played extremely well. I think Djokovic's cracks are showing again after some easy wins because he virtually nearly let Berdych back into the first set after leading 5-1 so maybe that could be a good sign for us if Andy progresses to the final tomorrow.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 74 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »