Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What will the result be?
Murray in 2 - 8 (18.6%)
Federer in 2 - 7 (16.3%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (58.1%)
Federer in 3 - 2 (4.7%)
Smugfed has a mental break down and retires! - 1 (2.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 74 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012)

(Read 19226 times)
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Anyone see the incident at 5-3 Andy in the final set. Fed was 40-0 and Andy got a lucky net-cord. When Fed got ready to serve again Andy put his racquet up in acknowledgement saying sorry. Fed obviously pissed scowled, nodded his head quickly and said something under his breath that looked suspiciously like "twat!". Great stuff.
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Woo Hoooo!  Great, mature performance from Andy.  How things can change so quickly.  I actually felt sorry for Federer when he double faulted 3 times in a row.  The changing of the guard is happening before our eyes, at least that is what it feels and looks like.  jaw
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Better news is that final at 9.30 pm my time tomorrow cmon yeah
Ah well.. another early night tonight again for my 4:00am alarm clock tomorrow. yawn
Nite Bev.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Lol two people have added extra votes to the poll for Andy in 2 now that the match is over :P
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

anyone know what time the final is in uk time please or should i say gmt
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

that was the least amount of support ive witnessed for andy during a match....which makes it all the sweeter...that and muzza producing a peformance that suggests he is ready to win more biggies.

also...watching a dejected fed trudge off court was a great sight.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Anyone see the incident at 5-3 Andy in the final set. Fed was 40-0 and Andy got a lucky net-cord. When Fed got ready to serve again Andy put his racquet up in acknowledgement saying sorry. Fed obviously pissed scowled, nodded his head quickly and said something under his breath that looked suspiciously like "twat!". Great stuff.
I will have to rewind my PVR to see this.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

That was just a brilliant match by Andy! Loved all his aggressive returns, and how he managed to break Fed from 0-40 down in the second set. Smile
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

yep ...i saw that also. what was great was andy's next shot was a winner
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Ah, a beaten and dejected Federer. Possibly the only thing to rival a beaten and bleeding Ricky Ponting.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Woo Hoooo!  Great, mature performance from Andy.  How things can change so quickly.  I actually felt sorry for Federer when he double faulted 3 times in a row.  The changing of the guard is happening before our eyes, at least that is what it feels and looks like.  jaw

I thought the three double faults in a row was hilarious from Fed, but I am unkind. No, actually I'm not. It's classic comedy. I want to see the highlights tonight. I suspect it will be the Andy Murray show lol.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Time to hit the dvr and watch the whole match. I watched Andy's match with stepanek and thought he played a really tough match and considering Andy was sick, it was an amazing match. He just kept fighting, so proud of him.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Somebody start the topic for the final.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

I'll have you know I'm cone sold tober! hic!  icon_angel_not
Caz  2 man down roflmao

IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Im going to wear my Golden Boy T shirt tomorrow.

Hope he whoops Djokovics backside tomorrow, just to show who's is the big threat to the No. 1 throne.

* Golden Boy.jpg (25.79 KB, 414x414 - viewed 161 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 74 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »