Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What will the result be?
Murray in 2 - 8 (18.6%)
Federer in 2 - 7 (16.3%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (58.1%)
Federer in 3 - 2 (4.7%)
Smugfed has a mental break down and retires! - 1 (2.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 74 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012)

(Read 15709 times)
scotjules
Satellite Level

I went for Andy in 3 because of his sickness.  You should've posted the song. Federer made himself look foolish and pathetic negotiating with the officials over a few rain drops, noticably at a crucial time, in order to buy a break and a bit of time.

Another time I will trust my instincts... I'll need to watch this incident somewhere. Someone posted on the ATP article comments to the effect of if this is the most unsporting thing he's ever done it's not that bad. I resisted the temptation to post links to some of the videos I've seen on here, mainly though because my Facebook account carries my real name and photo.  Whistle

Fat lot of good it did him.  I'm actually a bid sad about Fed.  He really has achieved so much and I'd love to respect him and like him, but I just don't any more.  He has a talent, a beautiful wife and beautiful children, but yet he still acts like a pri*k.  That's just not on in my book.

Mine either. I think I stopped liking him round about the Wimbledon final against Roddick. When he retires I will miss Pseudofed more than the real thing!  :p
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Paul Annecone sure did not look too happy during the match. I think he is seeing the demise of his player.
Time to start looking for a new job maybe? Situations vacant  column?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

This is what Roger Federer said in the post match presser ::::::

Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Well he is no way good enough for Andy now, Lendl is the man!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

^Stole that from fed fan forums, the person who posted that has set their mood to depressed... I wonder why LOL
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Its funny how quickly peoples opinions change..... not so long ago.. during Wimby and immediately after ...comms, media, smugfed sheep predicting continuing dominance for Fed... and now? Fed losing is merely him getting old....boll**ks... I can understand that after a gruelling slam 5 setter... but not over 2 sets ..aged 31. Agassi performed not too shabby at that age....erm well actually when he was 33 he won the Ozzie Open.
Fed's demise began with the genuine competition provided by firstly Nadal, then Djoko...and now Andy.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Where did you get the shirt?
From: http://www.spicetag.com/prod_764_Andy-Murray-Gold-T-shirt.

They are not very big I ordered Womens large to have it loose fitting, but it more like a medium.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Its funny how quickly peoples opinions change..... not so long ago.. during Wimby and immediately after ...comms, media, smugfed sheep predicting continuing dominance for Fed... and now? Fed losing is merely him getting old....boll**ks... I can understand that after a gruelling slam 5 setter... but not over 2 sets ..aged 31. Agassi performed not too shabby at that age....erm well actually when he was 33 he won the Ozzie Open.
Fed's demise began with the genuine competition provided by firstly Nadal, then Djoko...and now Andy.

It's been happening for years though, mainly because the muppetfed will have a bad run of form, followed by a good/reallly good run of form... I hope he pisses off soon.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

He sounds like a defeated man.  It was always going to be so for him, and he could have made it so much easier on himself.  However, perhaps the not giving up made him achieve what he did.  Dislike him - yes - take his huge achievements away - no.  On balance, he should have had the sense to bow out with a winning streak at his back. Maybe he didn't see it coming - now he can't avoid it.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Roger has a habit of getting silvers doesn't he?
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

T
From: http://www.spicetag.com/prod_764_Andy-Murray-Gold-T-shirt.

They are not very big I ordered Womens large to have it loose fitting, but it more like a medium.
Thanks, it's very cool! Wonder if I could copy the graphic on my computer and take it to a tee **** place to copy.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

It's been happening for years though, mainly because the muppetfed will have a bad run of form, followed by a good/reallly good run of form... I hope he pisses off soon.

Yeah ...at least he'll be in the running for Global SPOTY. Thats Global Sports Pri*k of The Year. Unless its raining... he may not show
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

TThanks, it's very cool! Wonder if I could copy the graphic on my computer and take it to a tee sh*t place to copy.
Now, now Apollo.  naughty  There's already been far too many profanities on this forum today. lmao
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Roger has a habit of getting silvers doesn't he?

Nice pic.... which year was the Gay & Lesbian Olympics?
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

As your name says, anyone BUT Federer for that award.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 ... 74 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »