Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What will the result be?
Murray in 2 - 8 (18.6%)
Federer in 2 - 7 (16.3%)
Murray in 3 - 25 (58.1%)
Federer in 3 - 2 (4.7%)
Smugfed has a mental break down and retires! - 1 (2.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Roger Federer - Shanghai Masters Semi Final (13th October 2012)

(Read 17060 times)
Masaka
ATP Level

I listened to Fed's post match interview as well. I thought he sounded completely shell shocked. He could have conned himself into believing that losing in the Olympic Final in straight sets was simply because of the long match against Del Potro, but this was brutal. There is no explanation for this other than the fact Murray is moving beyond him, and there is nothing he can do.  There is a funny write up of this match in the Daily Telegraph. It is on line. Extract below.

And then there were the many second serves that were smacked back even faster than they arrived. As Murray settled into his return stance, he had that eager expression you see in a batsman who is hitting every ball for six.

A brilliant result. The cat is enjoying the tennis as well. Whenever Murray wins I become very liberal with the cat treats....!!!
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Now, now Apollo.  naughty  There's already been far too many profanities on this forum today. lmao
Haha my iPad is learning the queens English and a few other things as wel. Oh well may as well join the group
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Fed fan---

This loss had nothing to do with Murray's play at all. It was all Roger gifting the free points....3 DFs in a row tells the story. Had Roger's serve been on song, he would have won this match easily.
As for tomorrow, I don't see Novak losing it unless he comes out and plays like Roger did today.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Fed fan---

This loss had nothing to do with Murray's play at all. It was all Roger gifting the free points....3 DFs in a row tells the story. Had Roger's serve been on song, he would have won this match easily.
As for tomorrow, I don't see Novak losing it unless he comes out and plays like Roger did today.

Lol.... nice logic from sheepFeds.... if I hadnt been Brad PitBull ...Id surely be Brad Pitt
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Another tastless fed fan ----

Can't blame anyone for being irritated by the irritant. It's what he does best - well, he irritates me no end. Under no circumstances will I be rooting for him tomorrow. (Which doesn't mean I'll be actively rooting for Djokovic.)

_-----------------

Great thread to read if you want to laugh...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Well you were pessimistic there Aileen, but since it's you- you are forgiven Smile I was uneasy 'cos of his health issue, it can really affect play, but he seems to be shaking it off nicely.
Aw thanks hug but like I said my decision was based entirely on the state of Andy's health both yesterday and the day before.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

aww lol  you guys are awesome.  70 pages for a 1000 masters semi final  lol.  Very Happy
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Another tastless fed fan ----

Can't blame anyone for being irritated by the irritant. It's what he does best - well, he irritates me no end. Under no circumstances will I be rooting for him tomorrow. (Which doesn't mean I'll be actively rooting for Djokovic.)

_-----------------

Great thread to read if you want to laugh...

Yeah must be irritating watching their beloved fed getting well beaten....Maybe you should post a thread called Murray's **** on there...
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Tempting. They're ******* stupid, really are. All they can come up with is 300 comments, and saying Murray didn't play well either...
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Lol.... nice logic from sheepFeds.... if I hadnt been Brad PitBull ...Id surely be Brad Pitt

Good one ABF!!
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Tempting. They're f**king stupid, really are. All they can come up with is 300 comments, and saying Murray didn't play well either...

Explains why they are Fed fans.... Monkey see, Monkey do..... Just like Daddy Fed
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

I'v just seen this on twitter-

"Mixed emotions to see Federer unable to get anywhere near the quality of tennis Murray now plays. Passing of the flame."

At least this guy is acknowledging that Andy actually played his part in the match-to read some of their comments you'd think Smugfed had graciously bowed down before everyone and declared that he was going to let Andy win!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Explains why they are Fed fans.... Monkey see, Monkey do..... Just like Daddy Fed

ABF, I like your sense of humour...plz give a caption to the pic I posted in the Murray pictures thread which features Fed

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

I'v just seen this on twitter-

"Mixed emotions to see Federer unable to get anywhere near the quality of tennis Murray now plays. Passing of the flame."

At least this guy is acknowledging that Andy actually played his part in the match-to read some of their comments you'd think Smugfed had graciously bowed down before everyone and declared that he was going to let Andy win!
Yup the mantle passes.  Tomorrow will verify if it's Murray's to take.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Aw thanks hug but like I said my decision was based entirely on the state of Andy's health both yesterday and the day before.
Andy's a drama queen - totally love him, but he totally is...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »