Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion

(Read 13566 times)
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #270 on: August 08, 2013, 11:51 AM »

Not yet, but still got 10 Olympic stamps left out of the 60 I bought

You mean to say you have used them?
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #271 on: August 08, 2013, 11:59 AM »

You mean to say you have used them?
Of course, but I'll keep the last 1
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #272 on: August 08, 2013, 12:09 PM »

Mine arrived this morning too. Will treasure for ever. Comes with a card with some great photos.

Will add to my growing stamp collection!! Which comprises of this & Andy's Olympic win!!!!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #273 on: August 08, 2013, 12:14 PM »

Still waiting too. Not arrived yet.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #274 on: August 08, 2013, 01:22 PM »

My Andy Wimbledon Champion Stamps arrived this morning and I've framed them and they are in pride of place with the Olympic ones.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #275 on: August 08, 2013, 01:48 PM »

My Andy Wimbledon Champion Stamps arrived this morning and I've framed them and they are in pride of place with the Olympic ones.
[/quote

Mine too. They are great.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #276 on: August 08, 2013, 04:11 PM »

can I still order the stamps?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #277 on: August 08, 2013, 04:27 PM »

Mine arrived this morning too. Have ordered a frame for them to put up in my wee office.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #278 on: August 08, 2013, 04:40 PM »

Forgot to post these yesterday. Some behind-the-scenes-at-Wimbledon stuff that gives a glimpse of friendship/fun/respect between Murray/Djokovic/Nadal camps.

Judy calling Uncle Toni her "..waiter, Manuel.." Very Happy

Hug and kiss from Dijana to Judy on Andy's Wimbledon victory. hug

IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #279 on: August 08, 2013, 04:44 PM »

can I still order the stamps?

You can indeed.  The first day cover is available to buy until 8 September. Here's the link to the Royal Mail website.

http://shop.royalmail.com/issue-by-issue/andy-murray-wimbledon-champion/icat/andymurraywimbledonchampi
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #280 on: August 08, 2013, 06:56 PM »

mine arrived too today to my amazement given I had to wait months for the Olympic stamps, which got lost in the post I think  doh

Like you Ally I went overboard and bought a 1st day cover and a presentation pack with a set of stamps in.  Look so good.  yay
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #281 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24 PM »

You can indeed.  The first day cover is available to buy until 8 September. Here's the link to the Royal Mail website.

http://shop.royalmail.com/issue-by-issue/andy-murray-wimbledon-champion/icat/andymurraywimbledonchampi

Thanks Ally Smile
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #282 on: August 08, 2013, 09:29 PM »

No problem at all.  Would hate to think you would miss out on this wee piece of history.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #283 on: August 08, 2013, 10:12 PM »

Mine arrived too today need to get a frame then they will stand next to the Olympic ones. 
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #284 on: August 09, 2013, 11:10 AM »

I popped into the Post Office in Dunblane yesterday afternoon, it was busy. I bought a full set of First Day Andy Stamps and they will be stamped at Dunblane PO. I had to write my name and address on the cover so they get sent to me. Hope they arrive today. I can also confirm that there is now a brass plack on the back of Andy's gold post box that will be a permanent display.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »