Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Reply

Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion

Not yet, but still got 10 Olympic stamps left out of the 60 I bought

You mean to say you have used them?
IP Logged

You mean to say you have used them?
Of course, but I'll keep the last 1
IP Logged

Mine arrived this morning too. Will treasure for ever. Comes with a card with some great photos.

Will add to my growing stamp collection!! Which comprises of this & Andy's Olympic win!!!!
IP Logged

Still waiting too. Not arrived yet.
IP Logged

My Andy Wimbledon Champion Stamps arrived this morning and I've framed them and they are in pride of place with the Olympic ones.
IP Logged

My Andy Wimbledon Champion Stamps arrived this morning and I've framed them and they are in pride of place with the Olympic ones.
[/quote

Mine too. They are great.
IP Logged

can I still order the stamps?
IP Logged

Mine arrived this morning too. Have ordered a frame for them to put up in my wee office.
IP Logged

Forgot to post these yesterday. Some behind-the-scenes-at-Wimbledon stuff that gives a glimpse of friendship/fun/respect between Murray/Djokovic/Nadal camps.

Judy calling Uncle Toni her "..waiter, Manuel.." Very Happy

Hug and kiss from Dijana to Judy on Andy's Wimbledon victory. hug

IP Logged

can I still order the stamps?

You can indeed.  The first day cover is available to buy until 8 September. Here's the link to the Royal Mail website.

http://shop.royalmail.com/issue-by-issue/andy-murray-wimbledon-champion/icat/andymurraywimbledonchampi
IP Logged

mine arrived too today to my amazement given I had to wait months for the Olympic stamps, which got lost in the post I think  doh

Like you Ally I went overboard and bought a 1st day cover and a presentation pack with a set of stamps in.  Look so good.  yay
IP Logged

You can indeed.  The first day cover is available to buy until 8 September. Here's the link to the Royal Mail website.

http://shop.royalmail.com/issue-by-issue/andy-murray-wimbledon-champion/icat/andymurraywimbledonchampi

Thanks Ally Smile
IP Logged

No problem at all.  Would hate to think you would miss out on this wee piece of history.
IP Logged

Mine arrived too today need to get a frame then they will stand next to the Olympic ones. 
IP Logged
dex

I popped into the Post Office in Dunblane yesterday afternoon, it was busy. I bought a full set of First Day Andy Stamps and they will be stamped at Dunblane PO. I had to write my name and address on the cover so they get sent to me. Hope they arrive today. I can also confirm that there is now a brass plack on the back of Andy's gold post box that will be a permanent display.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Reply