Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, Estimated time - 8:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion

(Read 11264 times)
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #285 on: August 09, 2013, 05:42 PM »

I have had vry peculiar thing happen.  The other day I had a signed photo of Andy in the post(recorded) and no one has sent it to me.  There was a completely illegible postage stamp and no name anywhere.  I had this happen once before when I received a huge bouquet of flowers and have never found out where they came from.  I did send for the Daily Mirror magazine but have received that.  None of my family would have sent it so I am baffled.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #286 on: August 09, 2013, 07:26 PM »

I have had vry peculiar thing happen.  The other day I had a signed photo of Andy in the post(recorded) and no one has sent it to me.  There was a completely illegible postage stamp and no name anywhere.  I had this happen once before when I received a huge bouquet of flowers and have never found out where they came from.  I did send for the Daily Mirror magazine but have received that.  None of my family would have sent it so I am baffled.
A secret admirer,just enjoy it.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #287 on: August 09, 2013, 07:58 PM »

That is exactly what I am going to do.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #288 on: August 09, 2013, 08:02 PM »

^As long as his name ain't Michael Myers. nervous
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #289 on: August 10, 2013, 04:52 PM »

how lovely tamila - is it a good photo?
Have now framed my 1st day cover and it has pride of place in my living room. As well as the stamps themselves I love the word cloud on the cover - just about says it all.   yay  Fridge door getting rather full with Andy stuff.
[ Last edit by Ruthie August 10, 2013, 05:07 PM ] IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #290 on: August 12, 2013, 09:15 PM »

Thanks a million, Deb. xxx

* Thanks Deb 001.JPG (762 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 67 times.)
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #291 on: August 13, 2013, 12:05 PM »

Thanks a million, Deb. xxx

Your so welcome Linda  hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #292 on: August 13, 2013, 02:07 PM »

Just read this thread back through again....will never get fed up reading it Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #293 on: August 13, 2013, 10:55 PM »

Just read this thread back through again....will never get fed up reading it Smile

Good posting!  Just the very need for the existence of the thread is a big thrill, love seeing it. (yeah, I know I started it but am sure if I hadn't someone else would've). How was your cruise? Bet it was fab!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #294 on: August 13, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Good posting!  Just the very need for the existence of the thread is a big thrill, love seeing it. (yeah, I know I started it but am sure if I hadn't someone else would've). How was your cruise? Bet it was fab!

It was truly amazing westie! Went far too fast we will need to do a 10 day trip next time Wink thanks once again for the text updates  hug
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #295 on: August 13, 2013, 11:12 PM »

It was truly amazing westie! Went far too fast we will need to do a 10 day trip next time Wink thanks once again for the text updates  hug

Aw you're welcome  hug It did go fast, one minute I was on text duty to you, next it was for my brother who is away this week. Then it will be my mum who is away first week of US open. I'm a one woman tennis  information service!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #296 on: August 14, 2013, 12:13 PM »

I forgot to mention that my stamps came the other day. They are sitting in front of me on my desk just now, waiting for a frame. I need a frame that fits them, but that also looks quite nice without costing a lot.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #297 on: August 14, 2013, 01:27 PM »

I got quite a cheap one from homebase tj - bigger than the first day cover but with a grey surround and silver frame it really makes it stand out.  It's an awkward size for a frame so decided the answer was to go bigger.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray: Wimbledon Champion « Reply #298 on: August 14, 2013, 03:20 PM »

I got quite a cheap one from homebase tj - bigger than the first day cover but with a grey surround and silver frame it really makes it stand out.  It's an awkward size for a frame so decided the answer was to go bigger.

Oh that's great to know Ruthie, thanks. I have a Homebase just down the road, within 'walking' distance for me, so I'll try to have a proper look in the next few days. I had a brief look the other day, but had someone with me. I'll have a wander down on my own. Thanks so much for letting me know.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »