Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  andy next tournament
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply

andy next tournament

Quote from: "Yogi"
Just received another email from Zagreb confirming that Andy has been given a wild card into the main draw goodjob

Great set of 'detectives' on MW.  goodjob
IP Logged

Quote from: "Yogi"
Just received another email from Zagreb confirming that Andy has been given a wild card into the main draw goodjob

Excellent work, Yogi! Really great that the tournament people took the time to email you. I'm very impressed.

I went to their website a few days ago and it did say it had a livescore facility so we'll see if it works.

At least it shouldn't be in the middle of the night!! Wink
IP Logged

Don't know where the guy on this thread got his info, but he says BBC would show Murray/Henman if it happened again ...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62762&page=5&pp=15
IP Logged

Quote from: "wotnopimms"
At least it shouldn't be in the middle of the night!! Wink

Indeed... only an hour ahead of UK time. Smile

Quote from: "alansk"
Don't know where the guy on this thread got his info, but he says BBC would show Murray/Henman if it happened again ...

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=62762&page=5&pp=15

I bet they would... does anyone know the audience figures from their match at Basle?
IP Logged

No but i'll bet it was high enough. I'd be willing to bet they'd make sure that tie was on BBC.
IP Logged

I certainly hope they would show it on the BBC - wonder if Tim got his "torch, baton, flag" or whatever he was carrying back or if Andy has got it now??!

I'm assuming the draw will be made nearer the end of the week? Anyone know??
IP Logged

I think maybe Andy gave it to Greg in Aberdeen. Perhaps they left it in the exhibition centre. I'll have to go and check.  Wink
IP Logged

Quote from: "ljsmall"
No but i'll bet it was high enough. I'd be willing to bet they'd make sure that tie was on BBC.

apparently there was about 70000 (or 700000 i thought but that seems a bit high!maybe not though?) watched the streaming on the bbc website (of whihc i was one Smile)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply