Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

(Read 984 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « on: November 13, 2012, 12:31 AM »

Just watched I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and wondered what it would be like if Andy was on the show when he retires.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 12:37 AM »

Andy is far too famous and rich to go on it, also that show will probably only last another 3 years tops.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 12:38 AM »

So is David Haye but he is on it
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 12:38 AM »

Somewhat misleading title.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 01:46 AM »

So is David Haye but he is on it
He's only on it because he's got **** all else to do.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 04:59 AM »

Somewhat misleading title.

Exactly..
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 07:24 PM »

We'll all know he'll never do this sort of thing but.....I reckon he'd be awesome because he's a 'tough cookie' and the Bushtucker Trials would be no problem at all.  In Camp his 'down to earth' attitude, humility and lack of ego would win the public's support
[ Last edit by Mackem November 13, 2012, 07:30 PM ] IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 01:49 PM »

I agree, Mackem.  It would be the perfect way for the general public to get to know him like we do.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 01:53 PM »

I'd lose a lot of respect for Murray if he went on something like that.

Thankfully, he avoids attention whenever possible and would never do such a thing.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 02:08 PM »

Yeah, a lot of people see those shows as just being for losers and has-beens, but I see them as a bit of light-hearted fun.  If I'm a fan of someone, I'll take any excuse to see them on the telly.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 03:22 PM »

I'd lose a lot of respect for Murray if he went on something like that.

Thankfully, he avoids attention whenever possible and would never do such a thing.

That's exactly my feelings too.
Leave the reality shows to the "has beens" and "wanna bees."
IP Logged
rocketassist

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 01:55 AM »

Hope he never even touches those crappy reality shows. They're for non-descript idiots who watch rubbish like Towie, not a freaking Grand Slam tennis champ.
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here « Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 02:56 PM »

If he was able to win over the general public by appearing on one of these shows, would you still be so negative about it?

Personally, I don't watch things like TOWIE that are partly scripted, but I do like Big Brother and I'm A Celeb because it's a chance to see celebs out of their comfort zone and I enjoy rooting for my favourite.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »