Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
Pages: [1] Reply

Andy on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

Just watched I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and wondered what it would be like if Andy was on the show when he retires.
IP Logged

Andy is far too famous and rich to go on it, also that show will probably only last another 3 years tops.
IP Logged

So is David Haye but he is on it
IP Logged

Somewhat misleading title.
IP Logged

So is David Haye but he is on it
He's only on it because he's got **** all else to do.
IP Logged

Somewhat misleading title.

Exactly..
IP Logged

We'll all know he'll never do this sort of thing but.....I reckon he'd be awesome because he's a 'tough cookie' and the Bushtucker Trials would be no problem at all.  In Camp his 'down to earth' attitude, humility and lack of ego would win the public's support
[ Last edit by Mackem November 13, 2012, 07:30 PM ] IP Logged

I agree, Mackem.  It would be the perfect way for the general public to get to know him like we do.
IP Logged

I'd lose a lot of respect for Murray if he went on something like that.

Thankfully, he avoids attention whenever possible and would never do such a thing.
IP Logged

Yeah, a lot of people see those shows as just being for losers and has-beens, but I see them as a bit of light-hearted fun.  If I'm a fan of someone, I'll take any excuse to see them on the telly.
IP Logged

I'd lose a lot of respect for Murray if he went on something like that.

Thankfully, he avoids attention whenever possible and would never do such a thing.

That's exactly my feelings too.
Leave the reality shows to the "has beens" and "wanna bees."
IP Logged

Hope he never even touches those crappy reality shows. They're for non-descript idiots who watch rubbish like Towie, not a freaking Grand Slam tennis champ.
IP Logged

If he was able to win over the general public by appearing on one of these shows, would you still be so negative about it?

Personally, I don't watch things like TOWIE that are partly scripted, but I do like Big Brother and I'm A Celeb because it's a chance to see celebs out of their comfort zone and I enjoy rooting for my favourite.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply