Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript)

(Read 2207 times)
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « on: November 25, 2005, 05:22 PM »

Aaarrgghhhh. I'd nearly finished typing all this when I accidently deleted it.  ranting

Let me calm down, have a glass of wine or three and I'll redo it.

pullhair   pullhair   pullhair
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 05:24 PM »

Lol, that's annoying  pullhair  :P
Thanks fo trying, and enjoy the wine!!!  Wink
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 05:27 PM »

Very Happy Yippee Marks' put it up on the News bit, so I dont need to redo it....Yeah!!

If you catch it, I love the bit where Petch is trying to put him off when he's asked if he's grumpy!!

EDIT: No, they've missed out the really important bits like his hair and girlfriends, which is what all of Shallowville are really interested in.  roflmao

I'll type it up after dinner...the stuff they've left out, that is. Smile
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 05:31 PM »

Is it repeated on Sky Sports then?

Amy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 05:36 PM »

I'd assume so, they don't just do an exclusive interview like that and only show it a few times.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 05:36 PM »

Quote from: "hulahoop"
Aaarrgghhhh. I'd nearly finished typing all this when I accidently deleted it.  ranting

Let me calm down, have a glass of wine or three and I'll redo it.

pullhair   pullhair   pullhair

Strange, reminds me what I did, erm, last night with the message board  no
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 05:38 PM »

Quote from: "hulahoop"
Very Happy Yippee Marks' put it up on the News bit, so I dont need to redo it....Yeah!!

If you catch it, I love the bit where Petch is trying to put him off when he's asked if he's grumpy!!

EDIT: No, they've missed out the really important bits like his hair and girlfriends, which is what all of Shallowville are really interested in.  roflmao

I'll type it up after dinner...the stuff they've left out, that is. Smile

Hehe, thanks Tally. I'm sure we'd love to hear some of that  Whistle
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 05:50 PM »

Enjoy the wine...

My dad did it once with his appraisal...he got stressed
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 06:13 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
I'd assume so, they don't just do an exclusive interview like that and only show it a few times.

Frown Unfortunately the death of George Best has knocked all other news off Sky Active. They're no longer showing the interview.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #9 on: November 25, 2005, 06:28 PM »

I understand why George Best will now take all the sports coverage but I don't understand why they have to get rid of all the other sports news on Sky Active Frown
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

And Take Two!! « Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 06:54 PM »

Hopefully I'll manage to get this on the board without messing up.

I've left out all the stuff in Mark's news story.

JB(Interviewer): So what's the aim for the hair?

AM: Well I'm going for 12 months growth (Big grin) I'm going to cut it in March next year. The last time I cut it was about 7, 8 months ago- so I'll cut it when I go to America at the start of next year.

JB: Did you bottle it then? Was it your Mum who made you cut it?

AM: Yeah! The longest I've let it grow was 8 months, then I had to cut it before Wimbledon. Mum thought I looked like a mess, but I just wear a hat now so you dont see it as much.

JB: Is that a message to your Mum, that you're a grown-up now?

AM: Yeah, a bit. I dont see her as much as I stay down in London with Mark now, so I do my own thing.

JB: I know you've been accused of being a bit grumpy. Are you?

(Montage of Petch mocking Andy and fits of giggles all round!! with Andy telling him to go away. Very Happy )

AM: I'm 18. I think a lot of teenagers get a bit grumpy sometimes. But I'm going to try and stop that.

JB:(voice over) It's been a rapid rise to stardom. He's still one of the kids on the tennis tour and he still has a bit of growing up to do.

AM: I think I may ...I'm quite level headed, it's not easy for me to say whether I've matured or not. I think I have, but maybe still on court I still act like a teenager. But in the next few months I'm going to calm that down.

JB: Are you any closer to a date with Maria Sharapova?

AM: (grin) No, I've gone off her a bit, there's someone else I like now.

(Interview ends)

Awwwww.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 07:09 PM »

That is great, thanks Tally!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: And Take Two!! « Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 07:15 PM »

roflmao Thanks for that Tally!! Awsome!  hug
As for the bit about Sharapova.. all respect to Andy!  =D> At least ONE teenager has gone of her!
And the presesnter featured has the same initials as me.. *dreams..*
 goodjob
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 07:23 PM »

Updated news with transcript.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript) « Reply #14 on: November 25, 2005, 08:42 PM »

yey Very Happy fab interview - thank you tally!!
*would love to see petch taking the piss*

also, cant wait to see andys hair by next march......legend! white man with an afro!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »