Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy on Sky News Today (transcript)
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Andy on Sky News Today (transcript)

just out of interest, do you know that they're using you're transcript on the other andy murray forum tally?
IP Logged

=; Really?!? They probably thought it was like an official published article or something...  excl
IP Logged

They asked my permission before hand and they are are also crediting the source.
IP Logged

Ahh explains that bit then!  goodjob

Talking of which.. they just showed that interview on Sky News. yahooo Ahhh, i haven't seen him on TV for ages - the voice has definitly deepend, and the hair..  :P no comment!
Tally, you got your transcript spot on. The bit where Andy told Petch to go away is hilarious.  roflmao Great humour!!
IP Logged

good stuff - just wanted to check Very Happy although im not sure they've actually credited the source.....
IP Logged

roflmao hilarious

*if only i had sky  :P *

Sounds hilarious though, thanks for typing it up Tally...
IP Logged

They did...
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
They did...

Smile ok then Smile sorry, my bad Smile
IP Logged

so how does it feel to be a credited published reporter then?good job.keep up the good work for sad ppl like me with no telly.
IP Logged

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
so how does it feel to be a credited published reporter then?good job.keep up the good work for sad ppl like me with no telly.

Hahah, just gave me the giggles there!
IP Logged

lol what bit.nice to know i can make people laugh
IP Logged

I did an audio recording of the interview, you can find it here:

http://www.murraysworld.com/audio/murray-skynews-25-11-05.mp3

I think at the end the reporter asks him who the girl is and he replies "hah, I'm not going to tell you", damn thats a shame.
IP Logged

Haha... I love that interview roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply