Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Today, 12:00 Midnight BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013

(Read 1929 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 08:26 PM »

Was no guarantee he'd make the session I have tickets for (Final) so not as gutted but still shame he won't be there.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #31 on: October 25, 2013, 03:36 PM »

The coms were talking about Andy on the tennis from Basil and said Andy had said he may not be ready for the Aussie Open, has anyone else heard anything abou it?
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #32 on: October 25, 2013, 03:48 PM »

The coms were talking about Andy on the tennis from Basil and said Andy had said he may not be ready for the Aussie Open, has anyone else heard anything abou it?
That is what he said Jan...hopefully his training will encourage him to change his mind.I believe he is still going to play an exibition in Barbados" The Dream Cup "in late november.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #33 on: October 25, 2013, 04:38 PM »

He said that he could not be 100% certain until his training block and would have to be 100% fit to do the Aus Open when asked at Buck House whilst collecting his OBE.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #34 on: October 25, 2013, 08:18 PM »

Many thanks for clarifying that for me - he would be silly to undertake such a punishing tourney if he was not fully fit. I'm enjoying the tennis but miss Andy terribly.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #35 on: October 25, 2013, 08:26 PM »

Many thanks for clarifying that for me - he would be silly to undertake such a punishing tourney if he was not fully fit. I'm enjoying the tennis but miss Andy terribly.

Me too Jan Frown I haven't seen much tennis tbh. I have been extremely busy this past few weeks though that said if Andy had been playing I would have most certainly found the time to watch!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #36 on: October 25, 2013, 10:49 PM »

I still think Andy is wise to not talk up his chances of playing in the AO until he sees how the training goes. I just think he's trying not to give the media things to cling to, like a date he might return, until he's absolutely ready to play again.

I've watched some of Basel this week, and also some of the WTA Championships, but Shanghai fell off my radar almost entirely. Like you Angie, I would have found time to watch if Andy had been playing.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #37 on: October 26, 2013, 12:29 AM »

I'm the same - watched the Beijing and Shanghai finals with Sunday brekkie (nice wee chill out treat) but otherwise been mega busy - next few weeks the same but am sure I'd've squeezed Andy in! Keeping uptodate with things when I pop on here or through mobile apps. Hope to catch a wee bit of Paris and then obviously London (well at least I'll see the days I'm there).

Not the same without Andy  Frown
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #38 on: October 26, 2013, 06:32 AM »

Felt sad just now, on Radio 4 they do a quick dip into past events that happened on this day,  and today they mentioned a teenage Andy beating Henman at Basle.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 11:25 PM »

Andy might not be competing at the WTFs, but Sue Barker said he'd be in later in the week during the BBC coverage.  Andrew Castle also said that Andy winning Wimbledon was the sporting highlight of his life!

Andy's also been commentating on the commentating, which keeps me amused. lol
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 12:11 PM »

Would someone please tell the announcer at the WTF that Delpo is not world no.4! I was drinking a cup of tea last night (I know, such an exciting life I lead  Whistle)  when Delpo was announced and I nearly choked myself.

I love Andy having a pop at the pundits. He's not wrong. They dismissed Gasquet last night before a ball had been struck and laughed like naughty five year olds while they did it.

Good to know Andy will be in later in the week. I thought he might, but thanks for letting us know Sparkle. I didn't hear them say that.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 12:33 PM »

I tried to watch O2 yesterday but gave up Without Andy my interest is zero Perhaps it'll be better today
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Andy OUT of the World Tour Finals 2013 « Reply #42 on: November 05, 2013, 01:08 PM »

Am I going to reminded everytime Wawrinka plays that he beat Andy at the US Open.  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »