Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy question on They think its all over! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy question on They think its all over!

(Read 874 times)
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Andy question on They think its all over! « on: October 31, 2005, 11:01 PM »

Anyone else watching it?  The question was why Andy Murray threw up on the court at US Open, and they showed a clip of highlights from Wimbledon.

I'm so chuffed Andy's made it on Sport Quizes, hes so famous! lol

Apparently the woman on the show (who presents Soccor AM, I forgot her name) and she said he was on the show on Saturday morning, did anyone see it?  My brother usually watches it and I missed it  Frown

Amy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 11:21 PM »

This brings up the question, do we want him to accept the invitation for BBC's Strictly Come Dancing?

I personally don't like the idea of him taking time out for this when he should be training but then I just know you girls will blatently disagree Smile
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 08:13 AM »

Quote from: "Mark"
This brings up the question, do we want him to accept the invitation for BBC's Strictly Come Dancing?

I personally don't like the idea of him taking time out for this when he should be training but then I just know you girls will blatently disagree Smile

do you honestly think he'd do it??
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 08:57 AM »

I would hate to see Andy on Strictly Come Dancing..... no I don't think he'd do it.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 08:58 AM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
I would hate to see Andy on Strictly Come Dancing..... no I don't think he'd do it.

it would be bizarre and not in the good way.....
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 09:20 AM »

Quote from: "alc.aka.amyc"
Anyone else watching it?  The question was why Andy Murray threw up on the court at US Open, and they showed a clip of highlights from Wimbledon.

I'm so chuffed Andy's made it on Sport Quizes, hes so famous! lol

Apparently the woman on the show (who presents Soccor AM, I forgot her name) and she said he was on the show on Saturday morning, did anyone see it?  My brother usually watches it and I missed it  Frown

Amy

yeah i saw that question, and its great that they're starting to do questoins on him and stuf. some of the stuff theysaid about him weren't great, but i suppose they do that to all of the stars to be funny.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 09:33 AM »

ellyb wrote:

it would be bizarre and not in the good way.....

It would be as alien as Julian Clary on the Rugby field!!  Judy Murray says that Andy hates to wear a suit on any occasion, so I really can't see him on Strictly Come Dancing.... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 09:40 AM »

I doubt if he would do it, they'd probably want him to grease back his hair, not a good look.  Question of Sport had Andys feet on it a few weeks ago, you had to guess who the feet belonged to, I got it straight away of course.
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Andy question on They think its all over! « Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 05:40 PM »

I saw Andy on Soccer Am and there was a thread on it about a month back if you won't to read it.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »