Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters

(Read 11014 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #165 on: April 18, 2013, 07:39 PM »

yes I'll now transfer my support to little grigor.
btw as I've said on another thread couldn't believe it when delpo called for trainer towards end of 3rd match tie break - you'd think it wouldn't be allowed. And then when he got fed up waiting for him he carried on anyway. 
Once again - that should be addressed, and action taken.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #166 on: April 18, 2013, 11:18 PM »

yes I'll now transfer my support to little grigor.
btw as I've said on another thread couldn't believe it when delpo called for trainer towards end of 3rd match tie break - you'd think it wouldn't be allowed. And then when he got fed up waiting for him he carried on anyway. 
So that's what the fuss was about.  I wasn't watching so didn't see it.  I'm surprised too though that that would be allowed during a tie-break.

I think I'll now transfer to Grigor too, since he's one of my fave players for whom I have quite high hopes.

I'm looking forward to Barcelona too, since my tennis viewing isn't dependent on just one player.

[ Last edit by Aileen April 18, 2013, 11:26 PM ] IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #167 on: April 19, 2013, 07:16 AM »

"Andy at the Monte Carlo Masters."
The end
Please don't invoke the wrath of the tennis gods by starting a thread, "Andy at the Madrid Masters."
 Whistle
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #168 on: April 19, 2013, 10:53 AM »

Yeah I think this thread jinxt Andy.  Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #169 on: April 19, 2013, 06:04 PM »

"Andy at the Monte Carlo Masters."
The end
Please don't invoke the wrath of the tennis gods by starting a thread, "Andy at the Madrid Masters."
 Whistle
Yeah I think this thread jinxt Andy.  Whistle
What nonsense.  MW has been doing Andy at wherever for years and it hasn't jinxed him!

What is stupid though is people opening these threads days before the tournament actually starts.  Gangsta opened this one on 13 April, which was fine.
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #170 on: April 19, 2013, 06:41 PM »

I was surprised at Andy's attitude on court against Stan. He should have fronted up to him and not keeled over as he did. He knew what he was up against but seemed on a different planet. If he is to retain his no:2 status and go higher he has to beat the likes of Stan in 3 sets as Stan has his eyes set on taking his status higher too. Wishful thinking that he would get to the final methinks. Sigh!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #171 on: April 19, 2013, 06:45 PM »

@ aileen
 Whistle should've given u a bit of a clue that neither us us was entirely serious.... Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy @ the Monte Carlo Masters « Reply #172 on: April 19, 2013, 07:15 PM »

@ aileen
 Whistle should've given u a bit of a clue that neither us us was entirely serious.... Whistle
Well it is difficult to know who to take seriously these days.  Too many comedians around atm - not that I consider you to be one of them!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »