Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013  (Read 3025 times)
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 05:18 PM »

I'm devastated.

There is more than one Tennis player you know... in fact within the ATP there's 2129 players.

I'm sure you'll still enjoy it.

If not give me your tickets.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 05:19 PM »

These are journalists tweeting.

Diagnostics show 85% chance of exaggeration.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 05:20 PM »

Apparently this news wasn't supposed to be released by the press until midnight:

Scotsman Sport ‏@ts_sport  7m 
@NeilHarmanTimes We were under the impression there was a midnight embargo on this story Neil

Neil Harman‏@NeilHarmanTimes   @ts_sport So were we until the Thai Open announced it on their website.

IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 05:20 PM »

hug

Mike Dickson said 'doubtful for ATPWTF but possible.'

Of course I want him to be ok but I can't help how down I feel either, I have paid out a small fortune on travel, digs and flights in the hope of seeing him Frown it was to be my first time as well.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #49 on: September 19, 2013, 05:21 PM »

Apparently this news wasn't supposed to be released by the press until midnight:

@NeilHarmanTimes We were under the impression there was a midnight embargo on this story Neil

Neil Harman‏@NeilHarmanTimes   @ts_sport So were we until the Thai Open announced it on their website.

interesting that the thai open now deleted their press release.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 05:21 PM »

Of course I want him to be ok but I can't help how down I feel either, I have paid out a small fortune on travel, digs and flights in the hope of seeing him Frown it was to be my first time as well.

I know.... x
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 05:21 PM »

So he announced his withdrawal way before the announcement was written, late ticket buyers now in the gutter.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #52 on: September 19, 2013, 05:21 PM »

wow, what a disappointing  end to the season.    hope he recovers soon
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #53 on: September 19, 2013, 05:22 PM »

There is more than one Tennis player you know... in fact within the ATP there's 2129 players.

I'm sure you'll still enjoy it.

If not give me your tickets.

I was going mainly for andy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #54 on: September 19, 2013, 05:22 PM »

interesting that the thai open now deleted their press release.

Locking the stable door after the horse has bolted.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #55 on: September 19, 2013, 05:22 PM »

I was going mainly for andy

Don't worry he lives in London you can stalk his house.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #56 on: September 19, 2013, 05:25 PM »

Joe Craven ‏@ProdigyRep 3m  @NeilHarmanTimes interesting that the thai open now deleted their press release.

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes 1m @ProdigyRep A bit bloody late
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #57 on: September 19, 2013, 05:31 PM »

I hope having this surgery will mean that Andy's not troubled by his back so much. It's been a problem ever since the end of the 2011 season, and seems to have got progressively worse since then. He won't have wanted a repeat of this year where such a large chunk of the clay season was a write-off for him. If the surgery can help, then it's definitely the right thing to do.

The timing makes sense, as it gives him plenty of time to be ready for the Aussie Open. I hope he can make the WTFs though, maybe he will be able to.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #58 on: September 19, 2013, 05:38 PM »

so Ferrer will rise to number 3 and Andy will be at 5 or 6.   ugh  Frown  life is cruel. 
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy @ the Thailand Open 2013 « Reply #59 on: September 19, 2013, 05:40 PM »

so Ferrer will rise to number 3 and Andy will be at 5 or 6.   ugh  Frown  life is cruel. 

Ferrer's Paris points will drop of though Surprised
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »