Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson

(Read 832 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

http://www.live-tennis.com/category/hopman-cup/andy-murray-heather-watson-to-play-2015-hopman-cup-201408120011/

:facepalm:
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 03:23 PM »

Can't see what's wrong with this really, he's played twice before and both years he made it to the AO final.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 04:38 PM »

Ive relations in perth. Think I shall go give them a buzz see if they can put me up in January 2015  Think
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 08:25 PM »

I am facepalming your facepalm.

Go Andy!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 08:26 PM »

Ive relations in perth. Think I shall go give them a buzz see if they can put me up in January 2015  Think

It's cheaper coming to Toronto 2016. yes
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 08:36 PM »

I am facepalming your facepalm.

Go Andy!  cmon yeah

Why? I'd rather he played an event where he can actually gain points than some silly exho.
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:38 PM »

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. A number of guaranteed matches, giving a bit of relaxed match play against some top-ish blokes and some mixed doubles to tinker with the volleys.

Given Murray's propensity for losing really early at non-slam events, this is probably a better decision than playing one of the 250's.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 08:41 PM »

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. A number of guaranteed matches, giving a bit of relaxed match play against some top-ish blokes and some mixed doubles to tinker with the volleys.

Given Murray's propensity for losing really early at non-slam events, this is probably a better decision than playing one of the 250's.

Boogie.. the voice of reason.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 08:45 PM »

It's cheaper coming to Toronto 2016. yes

Think thats an idea.......still currently going through negotiations with gordy re New York 2015  w00t
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 08:46 PM »

Well u got him hooked at Wimby!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 08:47 PM »

Well u got him hooked at Wimby!

Yes I think I did Wink
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 08:52 PM »

Why? I'd rather he played an event where he can actually gain points than some silly exho.
If you'd said that, you wouldn't have got a facepalm.  :p

As exhos go, this isn't one of the silly ones, but the point about ranking points is valid, so better to articulate that, than a daft emoticon that doesn't mean anything, except general derision. Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 08:56 PM »

Think thats an idea.......still currently going through negotiations with gordy re New York 2015  w00t

USO would be fantastic, no doubt. But at least I can get tickets online the night before Andy's match and drive there in about half an hour knowing I will definitely see him play.
The only downside for me is I have to wait 2 years.

The problem with Slams is it's harder to get them last minute. But I could always drive down and meet you in NYC.  Think
Toronto Rules, Baby!  Super
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 09:36 PM »

USO would be fantastic, no doubt. But at least I can get tickets online the night before Andy's match and drive there in about half an hour knowing I will definitely see him play.
The only downside for me is I have to wait 2 years.

But I could always drive down and meet you in NYC.  Think

yes
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson « Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 09:36 PM »

Linda I thought Toronto wasn't that far from NYC?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »