MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Andy to play the Hopman Cup in 2015 with Heather Watson

http://www.live-tennis.com/category/hopman-cup/andy-murray-heather-watson-to-play-2015-hopman-cup-201408120011/

:facepalm:
IP Logged

Can't see what's wrong with this really, he's played twice before and both years he made it to the AO final.
IP Logged

Ive relations in perth. Think I shall go give them a buzz see if they can put me up in January 2015  Think
IP Logged

I am facepalming your facepalm.

Go Andy!  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Ive relations in perth. Think I shall go give them a buzz see if they can put me up in January 2015  Think

It's cheaper coming to Toronto 2016. yes
IP Logged

I am facepalming your facepalm.

Go Andy!  cmon yeah

Why? I'd rather he played an event where he can actually gain points than some silly exho.
IP Logged

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. A number of guaranteed matches, giving a bit of relaxed match play against some top-ish blokes and some mixed doubles to tinker with the volleys.

Given Murray's propensity for losing really early at non-slam events, this is probably a better decision than playing one of the 250's.
IP Logged

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. A number of guaranteed matches, giving a bit of relaxed match play against some top-ish blokes and some mixed doubles to tinker with the volleys.

Given Murray's propensity for losing really early at non-slam events, this is probably a better decision than playing one of the 250's.

Boogie.. the voice of reason.
IP Logged

It's cheaper coming to Toronto 2016. yes

Think thats an idea.......still currently going through negotiations with gordy re New York 2015  w00t
IP Logged

Well u got him hooked at Wimby!
IP Logged

Well u got him hooked at Wimby!

Yes I think I did Wink
IP Logged

Why? I'd rather he played an event where he can actually gain points than some silly exho.
If you'd said that, you wouldn't have got a facepalm.  :p

As exhos go, this isn't one of the silly ones, but the point about ranking points is valid, so better to articulate that, than a daft emoticon that doesn't mean anything, except general derision. Smile
IP Logged

Think thats an idea.......still currently going through negotiations with gordy re New York 2015  w00t

USO would be fantastic, no doubt. But at least I can get tickets online the night before Andy's match and drive there in about half an hour knowing I will definitely see him play.
The only downside for me is I have to wait 2 years.

The problem with Slams is it's harder to get them last minute. But I could always drive down and meet you in NYC.  Think
Toronto Rules, Baby!  Super
IP Logged

USO would be fantastic, no doubt. But at least I can get tickets online the night before Andy's match and drive there in about half an hour knowing I will definitely see him play.
The only downside for me is I have to wait 2 years.

But I could always drive down and meet you in NYC.  Think

yes
IP Logged

Linda I thought Toronto wasn't that far from NYC?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply