Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO

Quote

http://www.lta.org.uk/NR/rdonlyres/FE3FDFF5-D36E-4905-8616-72DE9874D5C7/27707/Murray_Kennaugh_286x173.jpg

Just found this! He should DEFFO stick with a cap!

Amy
IP Logged
Quote

wthell   That is sooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!  Please, please stick with the cap Andy.
IP Logged
Quote

hahhahahhaha - that is the legendary head band of doooooom.

i've seen that before!! i was going to share......but decided to err on the side of caution Wink

he should read THE GUIDE. its based around that picture.
IP Logged
Quote

Oooh... the guide. How's chapter 4 going? Very Happy
IP Logged
Quote

nooo andy cant wear a headband, it would look so wrong
stick with the caps goodjob
IP Logged
Quote

I would prefer him in a tu-tu than wearing a headband. It doesnt suit him....
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
I would prefer him in a tu-tu than wearing a headband. It doesnt suit him....


ooo a tu-tu, that would be genius  roflmao, what about a kilt? that would be hilarious
IP Logged
Quote

Yeh...Im sure the girls would be watching two balls going back and forth....Im sorry...I had to put that in.

Someone said he was wearing a kilt in the doubles match in the Aberdeen Cup
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Yeh...Im sure the girls would be watching two balls going back and forth....Im sorry...I had to put that in.

Someone said he was wearing a kilt in the doubles match in the Aberdeen Cup


i think that was just a joke......
IP Logged
Quote

yea yea.. that was just a joke about the kilt playing.. more like a dream!  wub

well - ive seen that photo of Andy with a headband before.. so it's not that new! Wink the past has been left.. so let's not give Andy any hints here!  Whistle
I still think he looks quite nice with a headband  Think although OF COURSE the cap is better! Very Happy
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
yea yea.. that was just a joke about the kilt playing.. more like a dream!  wub

well - ive seen that photo of Andy with a headband before.. so it's not that new! Wink the past has been left.. so let's not give Andy any hints here!  Whistle
I still think he looks quite nice with a headband  Think although OF COURSE the cap is better! Very Happy


hehe wouldn't we love to see him in a kilt  wub
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "annie"
Quote from: "top_spin"
yea yea.. that was just a joke about the kilt playing.. more like a dream!  wub

well - ive seen that photo of Andy with a headband before.. so it's not that new! Wink the past has been left.. so let's not give Andy any hints here!  Whistle
I still think he looks quite nice with a headband  Think although OF COURSE the cap is better! Very Happy


hehe wouldn't we love to see him in a kilt  wub


you're distracting me from my history essay... yahooo
Rasputin is getting mixed up with a scots man in a fred perry kilt!!  icon_angel_not
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "annie"
Quote from: "top_spin"
yea yea.. that was just a joke about the kilt playing.. more like a dream!  wub

well - ive seen that photo of Andy with a headband before.. so it's not that new! Wink the past has been left.. so let's not give Andy any hints here!  Whistle
I still think he looks quite nice with a headband  Think although OF COURSE the cap is better! Very Happy


hehe wouldn't we love to see him in a kilt  wub


you're distracting me from my history essay... yahooo
Rasputin is getting mixed up with a scots man in a fred perry kilt!!  icon_angel_not


that would be one great essay!!
hmm procrastiation.....bad, very very bad thing, i've experienced too much of that!!
i have soo much homework but luckily/unluckily (depends which way you look at it), im not in school tomorow yahooo
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "annie"

that would be one great essay!!
hmm procrastiation.....bad, very very bad thing, i've experienced too much of that!!
i have soo much homework but luckily/unluckily (depends which way you look at it), im not in school tomorow yahooo


no school tomoro... lucky you! tis definitly lucky!!  goodjob ooo i wish sooo bad!! totally knackered after this week - and im going riding then tennis semis on the weekend  :uhm:
I know what it's like to be addicted to the internet - it's so bad, i never manage to get any work done!  Whistle a couple of detentions should cure that....  :P
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "top_spin"
Quote from: "annie"

that would be one great essay!!
hmm procrastiation.....bad, very very bad thing, i've experienced too much of that!!
i have soo much homework but luckily/unluckily (depends which way you look at it), im not in school tomorow yahooo


no school tomoro... lucky you! tis definitly lucky!!  goodjob ooo i wish sooo bad!! totally knackered after this week - and im going riding then tennis semis on the weekend  :uhm:
I know what it's like to be addicted to the internet - it's so bad, i never manage to get any work done!  Whistle a couple of detentions should cure that....  :P


not sure how lucky it is  Think , hospital appointment  Crying or Very sad
wow! good luck in the tennis!! im meant to be swimming in a gala this weekend, but may have to pull out.

internet's fun!! soo much better than school work,
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply