Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.lta.org.uk/NR/rdonlyres/FE3FDFF5-D36E-4905-8616-72DE9874D5C7/27707/Murray_Kennaugh_286x173.jpg

Just found this! He should DEFFO stick with a cap!

Amy
IP Logged

wthell   That is sooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!  Please, please stick with the cap Andy.
IP Logged

hahhahahhaha - that is the legendary head band of doooooom.

i've seen that before!! i was going to share......but decided to err on the side of caution Wink

he should read THE GUIDE. its based around that picture.
IP Logged

Oooh... the guide. How's chapter 4 going? Very Happy
IP Logged

nooo andy cant wear a headband, it would look so wrong
stick with the caps goodjob
IP Logged

I would prefer him in a tu-tu than wearing a headband. It doesnt suit him....
IP Logged

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
I would prefer him in a tu-tu than wearing a headband. It doesnt suit him....

ooo a tu-tu, that would be genius  roflmao, what about a kilt? that would be hilarious
IP Logged

Yeh...Im sure the girls would be watching two balls going back and forth....Im sorry...I had to put that in.

Someone said he was wearing a kilt in the doubles match in the Aberdeen Cup
IP Logged

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Yeh...Im sure the girls would be watching two balls going back and forth....Im sorry...I had to put that in.

Someone said he was wearing a kilt in the doubles match in the Aberdeen Cup

i think that was just a joke......
IP Logged

yea yea.. that was just a joke about the kilt playing.. more like a dream!  wub

well - ive seen that photo of Andy with a headband before.. so it's not that new! Wink the past has been left.. so let's not give Andy any hints here!  Whistle
I still think he looks quite nice with a headband  Think although OF COURSE the cap is better! Very Happy
IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"

well - ive seen that photo of Andy with a headband before.. so it's not that new! Wink the past has been left.. so let's not give Andy any hints here!  Whistle
I still think he looks quite nice with a headband  Think although OF COURSE the cap is better! Very Happy

hehe wouldn't we love to see him in a kilt  wub
IP Logged

Quote from: "annie"

you're distracting me from my history essay... yahooo
Rasputin is getting mixed up with a scots man in a fred perry kilt!!  icon_angel_not
IP Logged

you're distracting me from my history essay... yahooo
Rasputin is getting mixed up with a scots man in a fred perry kilt!!  icon_angel_not

that would be one great essay!!
hmm procrastiation.....bad, very very bad thing, i've experienced too much of that!!
i have soo much homework but luckily/unluckily (depends which way you look at it), im not in school tomorow yahooo
IP Logged

hmm procrastiation.....bad, very very bad thing, i've experienced too much of that!!
i have soo much homework but luckily/unluckily (depends which way you look at it), im not in school tomorow yahooo

no school tomoro... lucky you! tis definitly lucky!!  goodjob ooo i wish sooo bad!! totally knackered after this week - and im going riding then tennis semis on the weekend  :uhm:
I know what it's like to be addicted to the internet - it's so bad, i never manage to get any work done!  Whistle a couple of detentions should cure that....  :P
IP Logged

no school tomoro... lucky you! tis definitly lucky!!  goodjob ooo i wish sooo bad!! totally knackered after this week - and im going riding then tennis semis on the weekend  :uhm:
I know what it's like to be addicted to the internet - it's so bad, i never manage to get any work done!  Whistle a couple of detentions should cure that....  :P

not sure how lucky it is  Think , hospital appointment  Crying or Very sad
wow! good luck in the tennis!! im meant to be swimming in a gala this weekend, but may have to pull out.

internet's fun!! soo much better than school work,
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Reply