Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO

(Read 2658 times)
deedee
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 08:16 PM »

Don't want to make you guys jealous but... Tomorow and monday no school, WHIIII!
I'm so happy  yahooo
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 08:17 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
Don't want to make you guys jealous but... Tomorow and monday no school, WHIIII!
I'm so happy  yahooo

shocking why?
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 08:23 PM »

Why?  \Very Happy/ Why no school or why I'm happy?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #18 on: November 10, 2005, 08:24 PM »

why no school?
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 09:25 PM »

Whenever I just have one bit of homework to do on the computer which should take me about twenty minutes, it ends up taking an hour and a half from so much time looking at internet throwcomputer
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 09:27 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
Whenever I just have one bit of homework to do on the computer which should take me about twenty minutes, it ends up taking an hour and a half from so much time looking at internet throwcomputer

same here, stupid, stupid internet  throwcomputer i now resort to doing homework on the coach on the way to school, and a few weeks ago i had to do homework at like 2 in the morning  pullhair cos i hadn't done it
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 09:30 PM »

I actually get up  in the mornings most times this week just to do homework, and look at internet.  I spend too much time copying others at lunch, should be outside playing football :fball:
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #22 on: November 10, 2005, 09:33 PM »

I actually get up  in the mornings most times this week just to do homework, and look at internet.  I spend too much time copying others at lunch, should be outside playing football :fball:

hehe, stupid internet/homework
apparently im being let off most homeworks and stuff over the next couple of months  \Very Happy/   :woot:  mexicanwave
i almost ran around the school n celebration after i was told!! lol
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #23 on: November 10, 2005, 09:39 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
why no school?

Tomorow we are celebrating 'wapenstilstand' --> in English 'Armistice' I think.
Monday the teachers are having a meeting so no school then.
 yahooo
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #24 on: November 10, 2005, 09:40 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
why no school?

Tomorow we are celebrating 'wapenstilstand' --> in English 'Armistice' I think.
Monday the teachers are having a meeting so no school then.
 yahooo

wow lucky you
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #25 on: November 10, 2005, 09:49 PM »

same here, stupid, stupid internet  throwcomputer i now resort to doing homework on the coach on the way to school, and a few weeks ago i had to do homework at like 2 in the morning  pullhair cos i hadn't done it

pullhair i know it's MAD!! i have so much homework.. but this is just too addictve! to many good people.. to many excellent forums, and to long time spent on the net!  :uhm: then get into trouble for unfinished hmk...  :P
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #26 on: November 10, 2005, 09:55 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

pullhair i know it's MAD!! i have so much homework.. but this is just too addictve! to many good people.. to many excellent forums, and to long time spent on the net!  :uhm: then get into trouble for unfinished hmk...  :P

and too many buff tennis players......
how did your english oral go?
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #27 on: November 10, 2005, 09:56 PM »

I don't believe in homework, unfortunately, my school does. I think one or two small exercises to practise can do no harm but twenty pages of practising, eather students don't do it or they let their parents do the homework, why don't the teachers and the schools see that??? HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK. want go outside? I can't, I've got homework... And always complaining the children are always staying inside.
 :uhm:  Think
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #28 on: November 10, 2005, 10:01 PM »

I had my maths prelim today. I found it quite easy. I have my English one tomorrow
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #29 on: November 10, 2005, 10:53 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

you're distracting me from my history essay... yahooo
Rasputin is getting mixed up with a scots man in a fred perry kilt!!  icon_angel_not

upfunny  upfunny  upfunny

For some reason that has me in stitches. ( I read History at University and remember having to do a 5000 word essay on some aspect of Rasputin - I've forgotten what it was now)

But it didn't have anything to do with kilts!! roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »