Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO

(Read 2813 times)
Amy
Challenger Level

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #30 on: November 11, 2005, 12:08 PM »

Back to topic-
have you ever thought that hes wearing the headband for a reason and not just coz he thinks it looks good?
theyre to stop the sweat from running down your face and into your eyes- and everyone knows you sweat alot in tennis.
Dont think andy'll be turning into the new david beckham and have a headband fetish just yet!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #31 on: November 11, 2005, 12:36 PM »

Quote from: "Amy"
Back to topic-
have you ever thought that hes wearing the headband for a reason and not just coz he thinks it looks good?
theyre to stop the sweat from running down your face and into your eyes- and everyone knows you sweat alot in tennis.
Dont think andy'll be turning into the new david beckham and have a headband fetish just yet!

God I hope that he doesn't turn into David Beckham! no

Stick with the caps, unless he get's his hair trimmed..............
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #32 on: November 11, 2005, 12:58 PM »

Quote from: "Bevc"
Back to topic-

lol. not this again! his hair's fine!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #33 on: November 11, 2005, 01:03 PM »

Back to topic-

for once i would agree Wink
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #34 on: November 11, 2005, 01:07 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Back to topic-

finally! what andys hair looks like doesnt really matter!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #35 on: November 11, 2005, 01:10 PM »

we do know that amy Smile honestly we do Smile
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #36 on: November 11, 2005, 01:19 PM »

we just like to have a joke :-)
i like his hair now, except maybe when he takes his hat off, but whos hair doesn't look a bit mucked up after taking a hat off  :uhm:
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #37 on: November 11, 2005, 01:20 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
we just like to have a joke :-)
i like his hair now, except maybe when he takes his hat off, but whos hair doesn't look a bit mucked up after taking a hat off  :uhm:

well exactly, hat hair is an affliction that besets us all Wink
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #38 on: November 11, 2005, 03:43 PM »

His hair does annoy me a bit. It looked better at wimbledon IMO. Only continental male players suit long hair. (Nadal)
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #39 on: November 11, 2005, 05:53 PM »

Back to topic-

Yes Amy, just a joke!  Hence the ............  !  I wouldn't want him to change anything - people are what they are, take it or leave it.  I absolutely adore (both talent wise and looks) John McEnroe!  No-one could have had a worse hairstyle than his!
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #40 on: November 11, 2005, 06:04 PM »

Back to topic-

Yes Amy, just a joke!  Hence the ............  !  I wouldn't want him to change anything - people are what they are, take it or leave it.  I absolutely adore (both talent wise and looks) John McEnroe!  No-one could have had a worse hairstyle than his!

took the words right out me mouth.  yahooo
john mcenroes hair is fine too! nothing wrong with it. if he was a model maybe then he should ahve to change it but hes not.

i think sir panda mentioned his hair in wimbledon- just wanna say- surely youd miss all of those lovely curls if he cut them all off like in SW19.
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #41 on: November 11, 2005, 06:05 PM »

Quotes within quotes within quotes... you're making my head spin. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Amy
Challenger Level

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #42 on: November 11, 2005, 06:08 PM »

Quote from: "JohnW"
Quotes within quotes within quotes... you're making my head spin. Rolling Eyes

fixed it.
IP Logged
neworn

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO « Reply #43 on: November 13, 2005, 09:28 AM »

oh i jus found this thread tht is not Andy !ahhhhhh!! ! ! ! !

the HAt is adorable but oh the band! NONO NO NO!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »