Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply

Andy with a head band! NOOOOOOOOOO

Amy

Back to topic-
have you ever thought that hes wearing the headband for a reason and not just coz he thinks it looks good?
theyre to stop the sweat from running down your face and into your eyes- and everyone knows you sweat alot in tennis.
Dont think andy'll be turning into the new david beckham and have a headband fetish just yet!
IP Logged

Quote from: "Amy"
Back to topic-
have you ever thought that hes wearing the headband for a reason and not just coz he thinks it looks good?
theyre to stop the sweat from running down your face and into your eyes- and everyone knows you sweat alot in tennis.
Dont think andy'll be turning into the new david beckham and have a headband fetish just yet!

God I hope that he doesn't turn into David Beckham! no

Stick with the caps, unless he get's his hair trimmed..............
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "Bevc"
Back to topic-

lol. not this again! his hair's fine!
IP Logged

Back to topic-

for once i would agree Wink
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Back to topic-

finally! what andys hair looks like doesnt really matter!
IP Logged

we do know that amy Smile honestly we do Smile
IP Logged

we just like to have a joke :-)
i like his hair now, except maybe when he takes his hat off, but whos hair doesn't look a bit mucked up after taking a hat off  :uhm:
IP Logged

Quote from: "annie"
we just like to have a joke :-)
i like his hair now, except maybe when he takes his hat off, but whos hair doesn't look a bit mucked up after taking a hat off  :uhm:

well exactly, hat hair is an affliction that besets us all Wink
IP Logged

His hair does annoy me a bit. It looked better at wimbledon IMO. Only continental male players suit long hair. (Nadal)
IP Logged

Back to topic-

Yes Amy, just a joke!  Hence the ............  !  I wouldn't want him to change anything - people are what they are, take it or leave it.  I absolutely adore (both talent wise and looks) John McEnroe!  No-one could have had a worse hairstyle than his!
IP Logged
Amy

Back to topic-

Yes Amy, just a joke!  Hence the ............  !  I wouldn't want him to change anything - people are what they are, take it or leave it.  I absolutely adore (both talent wise and looks) John McEnroe!  No-one could have had a worse hairstyle than his!

took the words right out me mouth.  yahooo
john mcenroes hair is fine too! nothing wrong with it. if he was a model maybe then he should ahve to change it but hes not.

i think sir panda mentioned his hair in wimbledon- just wanna say- surely youd miss all of those lovely curls if he cut them all off like in SW19.
IP Logged

Quotes within quotes within quotes... you're making my head spin. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Amy

Quote from: "JohnW"
Quotes within quotes within quotes... you're making my head spin. Rolling Eyes

fixed it.
IP Logged

oh i jus found this thread tht is not Andy !ahhhhhh!! ! ! ! !

the HAt is adorable but oh the band! NONO NO NO!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Reply