Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andymonium
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply

Andymonium

shocking He's gone off Sharapova, why's that?
IP Logged

oooo *bounces around in expectation of transcript*
IP Logged

Sky News...you say

(Goes downstairs)
IP Logged

Ooh, I wish I could read/see it! (hint hint  Wink )
IP Logged

i think marks put it up on the news bit now if anyone hasnt seen it.i dont even have tv so id have had no chance
IP Logged

Quote from: "Banannie"
shocking He's gone off Sharapova, why's that?

Wink Cause there's someone else he's fond of.  jumping-w00t
IP Logged

We've been speculating in the shout box, whether or not that implies he has a girlfriend or not  :uhm:
IP Logged

I dont think Sharapova will be too bothered.

I personally dont know how you could 'go off' her
IP Logged

...maybe because he has found true love  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart
IP Logged

Did he say that, that he's fon of womeone else? What else did he say?
God, i hate not having Sky pullhair
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
...maybe because he has found true love  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart

shocking  Gawd, I hope not at 18.

Recipe for disaster and FAR too young.

But nice to see he has an eye for the girls

Wink *has visions of the makeup counters of Aberdeen being sold out this weekend, as members of Shallowville invade the town*

8)  lol  :tonqe:
IP Logged

I agree with you, I really hope he doesn't find true love until he retires!

I've only experienced it once (I think it was love) and I hope not to experience it again for a long time, love just gets in the way too much.
IP Logged

Interesting to see the experiences of people who have gone through something like love before...
Personally (being still very young and obviously not experiencing "real" love) i agree with Tally. Andy needs to concentrate on his tennis.. not saying that not having a girlfriend is crucial but i think tennis takes 101% both mentally and physically...  Think
Plus at the age of 18.. hmn, if he gets married next year - Mark's best man!  goodjob
IP Logged

So which Mark is that?   Wink  Whistle
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
I agree with you, I really hope he doesn't find true love until he retires!

I've only experienced it once (I think it was love) and I hope not to experience it again for a long time, love just gets in the way too much.

Eh?  You young cynic Mark. Love is wonderful. I thoroughly recommend it. Very Happy

But the boys I drooled over in my teens were so not "the one". Play the field (safely) by all means, but most young unions dont work. You just change so much in your 20's, especially men.

wub Genuine love is the best thing ever, even if you feel like murdering your OH every so often.  Wink  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Reply