Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andymonium 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Andymonium

(Read 2674 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andymonium « Reply #30 on: November 25, 2005, 07:44 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"
So which Mark is that?   Wink  Whistle

Think I wonder....
Well we must not forget about the bride's maids of course.. Shallowville Ltd dresses!  goodjob

kicking
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andymonium « Reply #31 on: November 25, 2005, 07:57 PM »

Quote from: "hulahoop"
I agree with you, I really hope he doesn't find true love until he retires!

I've only experienced it once (I think it was love) and I hope not to experience it again for a long time, love just gets in the way too much.

Eh?  You young cynic Mark. Love is wonderful. I thoroughly recommend it. Very Happy

But the boys I drooled over in my teens were so not "the one". Play the field (safely) by all means, but most young unions dont work. You just change so much in your 20's, especially men.

wub Genuine love is the best thing ever, even if you feel like murdering your OH every so often.  Wink  Wink

You're right but it destroys productivity in my eyes and if I fell in love before Wimbledon, MurraysWorld might not even be about, who knows!

Quote from: "top_spin"
So which Mark is that?   Wink  Whistle

Think I wonder....
Well we must not forget about the bride's maids of course.. Shallowville Ltd dresses!  goodjob

kicking

Hah reminds me of the times when in the comedy, 'Home Improvement', Tim's partner brings up are big card that says his address - but I guess none of you watch that programme so never mind Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Andymonium « Reply #32 on: November 25, 2005, 08:02 PM »

Hah reminds me of the times when in 'Home Improvement' Tim's partner brings up are big card that says his address - but I guess none of you watch that programme so never mind

Way to go Mark..... love Home Improvement.  Spent a year in Canada in '97 watching episode after episode!

As for the lurv thing.... I agree with hulahoop, it's best enjoyed when a little more mature... young love tends to be pretty painful stuff..  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andymonium « Reply #33 on: November 25, 2005, 08:07 PM »

Haha, glad you like it as well, I watch it on ABC1 (Freeview channel) a lot.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Andymonium « Reply #34 on: November 25, 2005, 10:48 PM »

i would agree with the young lover being painful stuff anyway.there are of course many different types of love anyway.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Andymonium « Reply #35 on: November 26, 2005, 04:56 PM »

I think the word love is mis-used so much nowadays. People just say "love you", to friends who aren't really close sometimes, and that just annoys me. I feelthe word love is special, and should be saved for special things, and special people.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andymonium « Reply #36 on: November 26, 2005, 05:04 PM »

Very well said Annie!  goodjob

I think the word love is used to often "nowadays" ...it should be saved for when it really matters to a partner rather than to a random person..  Think
[ Last edit by top_spin July 07, 2007, 11:24 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »