Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andys new kit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply

Andys new kit

How old dya think I am... I wasn't about in the days the world was flat  Very Happy
IP Logged

Ooh Ange you have set yourself up big time here I'm afraid. However, the grasscourts at Wimbledon are definitely green - and flat :p
IP Logged

Ooh Ange you have set yourself up big time here I'm afraid. However, the grasscourts at Wimbledon are definitely green - and flat :p

I'm not so sure westie  Think
IP Logged

The colors are yellow and blue, but those two colors create green so at a distance the yellow could look a little towards a yellow green depending on ones eyes.
IP Logged

The colors are yellow and blue, but those two colors create green so at a distance the yellow could look a little towards a yellow green depending on ones eyes.

Exactly  w00t and ones eyes are tinted green
IP Logged

It is really a mixture of yellow green and black difficult to be exact on the colour.
IP Logged

Nice one Westie except centre court can look quite brown in patches by final day
IP Logged

Nice one Westie except centre court can look quite brown in patches by final day

and there are some dodgy decidedly unflat bounces too - but week 1 is nice and flat and green - the whole place has a greenish tinge- Angie would love it  love
IP Logged

and there are some dodgy decidedly unflat bounces too - but week 1 is nice and flat and green - the whole place has a greenish tinge- Angie would love it  love

Lol  Very Happy hope to see it someday soon
IP Logged

It is really a mixture of yellow green and black difficult to be exact on the colour.

Ooh my LB is now throwing the colour black in into the equation, I don't see any black  confused
IP Logged

Ooh my LB is now throwing the colour black in into the equation, I don't see any black  confused

I do.
IP Logged

Can someone post the pic please I can't find it.
IP Logged

I do.

Obviously we all do. Angie, seriously??
IP Logged

IP Logged

Looks more orange to me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply