Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy At World Tour Finals 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: How far will Andy go at o2
Fall at RR stage
Progress to semis only
Progress to final
Win the whole darned thing
Decide hes had enough tennis for this year and give it a miss to party up west with Angie, WW, Prod, Ruthie, Deb, Eyerebob and all other Murrayworlders instead .

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 119 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy At World Tour Finals 2014

(Read 53988 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 05:09 PM »

@MM
Good idea, but the trouble is there are so many of them yuk And if Stan is there too, as he was last year, it's even worse 
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 06:53 PM »

Can I make a suggestion? - If you want to p*** them all off why don't you take along some replica Gold Olympic Medals (even gold chocolate coins on a ribbon will do) and hand them out and just thell them how gutted you are that Mr Murray denied them the chance of seeing their "hero" get the Gold in London so your merely trying to make up for it - they'll disapear quicker than snow in the sun.  Just my helpful suggestion lol
Well said M/M
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 07:38 PM »

That's fed just qualified for WTF. Cant contain my excitement at the prospect of being surrounded by his manic fans  Rolling Eyes

Angiebabez,

I can relate to your view. Being at a Federer match is like attending a circus performance. The total disrespect of his fans for the opponent, the jeering and cheering at shots missed is so irritating. It is though what his supporters do and I have come to accept it. I wonder if he will end up ranked above Nadal this year? what a thought. Just do not understand why the other players are not beating him. From my armchair it looks quite simple! Andy should have done it in Cincinnati but forgot to impose on Fed that he was the better player.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 07:41 PM »

That's when the upper tier is deffo best-our seats were there last year (and this),  we were away from the Fedmaniacs (well they wouldn't demean themselves with cheap seats!!!) and just enjoyed the match (Fed v Delpo)
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #19 on: August 18, 2014, 08:32 PM »

I just want Federer to retire, had enough of his bull**** in interviews and had enough of his brainwashed fans. He's just hanging around like a bad smell.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #20 on: August 18, 2014, 09:20 PM »

As much as I can't abide the man he's guaranteed a place at the O2 and unfortunately Andy isn't.  If I get a Federer match I will just shout very loudly for the guy he's playing. 
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #21 on: August 18, 2014, 09:50 PM »

Can I make a suggestion? - If you want to p*** them all off why don't you take along some replica Gold Olympic Medals (even gold chocolate coins on a ribbon will do) and hand them out and just thell them how gutted you are that Mr Murray denied them the chance of seeing their "hero" get the Gold in London so your merely trying to make up for it - they'll disapear quicker than snow in the sun.  Just my helpful suggestion lol
  roflmao Great idea , Andy will be at the WTF for sure .
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #22 on: August 18, 2014, 10:38 PM »

As much as I can't abide the man he's guaranteed a place at the O2 and unfortunately Andy isn't.  If I get a Federer match I will just shout very loudly for the guy he's playing.  
I read today in the Bleacher Rerport that Nadal will not only miss the USO but could be a doubt for the rest of the season with his as yet undisclosed wrist injury.  Is 'kneegate' about to be replaced by 'wristgate'?  Whatever, without seeming to gloat over other players' injuries, it should at least help Andy in the race to London.
IP Logged
Scrappincaz

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014, 10:38 PM »

Well I hope he gets to the O2 cos we have tickets for both semi finals so not only does he need to make it to the round robin but he needs to get through to the semis so I can see him play again.  I am waiting patiently for Magical Vintage Muzza to return......C'mon Andy you can do it Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014, 10:42 PM »

I must admit, obviously im praying that Andy makes London but I dont really want it to be at Nadals expense either.  As much as him and fed get on my bleeding nerves at times ive still yet to see either of them live and when alls said and done they are 2 of the best of all time thats ever stepped on a court so I would like to say ive seen them at least once.

But obviously if I HAD to choose... Whistle Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 11:00 PM »

What you really want to see is Andy skelping one of them! Fed Wawrinka was a treat at Wimbledon-even coming after the dimitrov debacle. Enjoyed fed Delpo and rafa Berdych at 02 last year.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 11:46 PM »

Well I hope he gets to the O2 cos we have tickets for both semi finals so not only does he need to make it to the round robin but he needs to get through to the semis so I can see him play again.  I am waiting patiently for Magical Vintage Muzza to return......C'mon Andy you can do it Smile
So are we - and welcome to MW! wave

What you really want to see is Andy skelping one of them! Fed Wawrinka was a treat at Wimbledon-even coming after the dimitrov debacle. Enjoyed fed Delpo and rafa Berdych at 02 last year.
I'd prefer to see him demolish Fed because the look on Fed's face when he's getting beaten is a joy to behold! Very Happy

Btw I don't wish Nadal any harm either, even if I can't stand him or his game!  Still, I can well believe that watching him live must be quite something.
IP Logged
marathonarthur
Challenger Level

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 11:57 PM »

Olympic third place match. Delpo supporters were brilliant. Noisy for their man (who won!) but never disrespectful of Novak.

Support can be done with enthusiasm but also in a good way?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014, 12:55 AM »

It can, but it seems a lot of fans don't realise this fact - and Federer's ones seem to be the worst of the lot, at least as far as tennis goes, although there have been times in the past when Djokovic's loyal band of supporters have left a lot to be desired.
IP Logged
althusser
Satellite Level

I Conquer

Re: Andys race to O2 WTF 2014 « Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 08:01 AM »

Best thing about Wimbledon this year was seeing the smugfed fans silenced at the end of the men's final. A lot of them I don't forgive for the 2012 final!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 119 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »