Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane?

(Read 5995 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #165 on: June 03, 2013, 11:09 AM »

It was a lovely afternoon and the other 3 ladies are the same in real life as online. Linda's lovely, Angie's bubbly and Margaret is calm and friendly Very Happy Couldn't have been better (even with Prod and Gangsta :P )

Aha well said Hazel, nice to meet you also, love your jewellery Smile cromlix house in 2014??
Wink
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #166 on: June 03, 2013, 11:23 AM »

It was a lovely afternoon and the other 3 ladies are the same in real life as online. Linda's lovely, Angie's bubbly and Margaret is calm and friendly Very Happy Couldn't have been better (even with Prod and Gangsta :P )

HAZEL!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #167 on: June 03, 2013, 11:25 AM »

Aha well said Hazel, nice to meet you also, love your jewellery Smile cromlix house in 2014??
Wink

Oh totally! Along with plenty of drinks Very Happy

HAZEL!

:P
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #168 on: June 03, 2013, 11:49 AM »

Ahahahhahaa

That's nice to hear Hazel! Glad you had a good time. I'd love to see Andy's postbox.......I'm so jealous!  Very Happy
When I went on the Wimbledon tour I planned to visit the postbox they had for Andy at Wimbledon... But I totally forgot doh
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #169 on: June 03, 2013, 12:25 PM »

Hi all just to let you know we had a great day. It was so nice to meet everyone and we had a lovely time. Angie and Linda took photos and we had a walk up to the tennis courts. The weather was great think it was the first day I showed some bare skin. We had a meal at the Dunblane Hotel and a good old natter about Andy and tennis in general.Then we had a nice meal and Angie was telling us she had tickets for Wimbledon lucky girl. Really did enjoy my day out everyone very friendly. Hope we can arrange more days out sometime.

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #170 on: June 03, 2013, 02:04 PM »

Hi Margaret glad u had a good time and ur hubby Keith is lovely man. Hope u like the pics, I still haven't figured out how to post the video yet lol, maybe linda will have more luck.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #171 on: June 03, 2013, 02:04 PM »

Ahahahhahaa
When I went on the Wimbledon tour I planned to visit the postbox they had for Andy at Wimbledon... But I totally forgot doh

Didn't know they had one there prod  w00t
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #172 on: June 03, 2013, 02:23 PM »

Yes Angie.....Andy has two!  w00t
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #173 on: June 03, 2013, 02:24 PM »

Bad luck Prod......Easy to do in all the excitement! Maybe next time?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #174 on: June 03, 2013, 02:40 PM »

Yes Angie.....Andy has two!  w00t

Woohoo I will look it out when I go next year
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #175 on: June 03, 2013, 05:34 PM »

Hi Linda Just to tell you Keith and myself are having Scotch pies beans and chips for tea. Keith said to tell you that Strachans on the way to the airport do great pies. If Keith says so it must be true as he loves his pies. I suppose you will be doing your packing ready for your flight home. Hope you have a good journey I am sure your husband and son will be happy to see you home. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Dunblane as did we all. Nice to have met you I'm sure you will keep in touch over Murraysworld. hug hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #176 on: June 03, 2013, 05:57 PM »

Ooh Margaret talk about rubbing the scotch pie in Linda's face lol, she will be so jealous her mouth will be watering   lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #177 on: June 03, 2013, 06:28 PM »

Guys here is a short video of us at the postbox, apologies for my voice its horrendous  Rolling Eyes

IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #178 on: June 03, 2013, 06:35 PM »

^

You sound fine, Ang. Smile

Margaret, your tattoo rocks. Super
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #179 on: June 03, 2013, 06:37 PM »

Ooh Sab I hate my voice, yeah Margaret's tattoo is fab...its still work in progress she says.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »