Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane?

(Read 5997 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Mark, feel free to move this if unsuitable here. I couldn't think where to post it.

Some of you folks know that I am returning to my roots in Aberdeen, Scotland soon, and I thank those who sent me kind wishes. x
It's going to be a very busy time for me, but on my bucket-list is a trip to Dunblane to get a pic with Andy's Gold Olympic post box.

I'm sticking my neck out here  Embarassed  by asking if any of my fellow MurrayWorlders would like to meet and get a pic with me there? It would be brilliant if some of us could meet, but if you'd rather remain anonymous I also respect that.

I'm thinking maybe of Sunday June 2nd in early afternoon. I don't know if anything will be open for refreshments, be it tea/coffee/something fully-leaded.

Anyone interested? And if I end up all Johnny No-Mates, that's okay. I'm still going!  cmon yeah

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 07:42 PM »

Mark, feel free to move this if unsuitable here. I couldn't think where to post it.

Some of you folks know that I am returning to my roots in Aberdeen, Scotland soon, and I thank those who sent me kind wishes. x
It's going to be a very busy time for me, but on my bucket-list is a trip to Dunblane to get a pic with Andy's Gold Olympic post box.

I'm sticking my neck out here  Embarassed  by asking if any of my fellow MurrayWorlders would like to meet and get a pic with me there? It would be brilliant if some of us could meet, but if you'd rather remain anonymous I also respect that.

I'm thinking maybe of Sunday June 2nd in early afternoon. I don't know if anything will be open for refreshments, be it tea/coffee/something fully-leaded.

Anyone interested? And if I end up all Johnny No-Mates, that's okay. I'm still going!  cmon yeah

Wish you could meet the rascal, shame you can't.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 07:44 PM »

I could do that, Linda!  Smile
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 07:46 PM »

@Scot
Live way down South but I hope u get it together with loads of "mates."  yay
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 07:48 PM »

What a lovely idea, but I wish your trip was a month later, I would have made an effort to come  over, even though I'm in Norway. Alas, too short notice for me. Frown

I'd loved to touch the golden box... ahhh. Its on my to-do-list as well as I dream of seeing Andy play live. I know you've done that Linda.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 07:50 PM »

Unfortunately I don't have the funds, but it'd be great to meet some MW members at some point. Maybe in the future we could have a meet up at a tournament or davis cup tie....
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 07:51 PM »

Unfortunately I don't have the funds, but it'd be great to meet some MW members at some point. Maybe in the future we could have a meet up at a tournament or davis cup tie....

Or have a tournament of our own, doubles Prod?
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 07:58 PM »

When he gets his hotel done up we could have a MW convention there one year. as I suggested once before. I guess it might be way out of my price range though, so I'd have to save up. Expect it will be something really special.
What fun that would be, and it's nice to have a dream anyway even if it is a bit pie in the sky. hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 08:02 PM »

I reckon that's ok for me Linda Smile I've been on a Sunday before...the dunblane hotel is open  lol and the other pub across the street...get the train down Mrs!!!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 08:02 PM »

Or have a tournament of our own, doubles Prod?

I will beat both of u..........on my own!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 08:03 PM »

That's our girl!  Very Happy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 08:04 PM »

That's our girl!  Very Happy

Them two mugs Elly!! Pfft easy peasy Wink
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 08:09 PM »

Them two mugs Elly!! Pfft easy peasy Wink

The only mug you will see is the mug you drink from because your so darn tired. 
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #13 on: May 09, 2013, 08:35 PM »

Will be up that way but not till later in the year.  Mw convention/meet excellent idea.  
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Gangsta, BBH, Linda, Prod, Tessie. .. Too bad. hug

Elly & Angie.

Just look at it.. just waiting. yes

IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »