Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane?  (Read 5690 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #45 on: May 21, 2013, 12:25 PM »

I should be able to make it back willing!! yay

Hope so, Hazel. hug

I've been trying to get in touch with Andrew, but his inbox is full.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #46 on: May 21, 2013, 12:27 PM »

If anyone would like a lift they are more that welcome. I live in Glenrothes in Fife. If you can make it to Glenrothes we will give you a lift no problem perhaps if you live in the Edinburgh area we would give you a lift home. Let me know.

Regards Margaret

Thanks, Margaret. That's a very kind offer you made for anyone interested. hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #47 on: May 21, 2013, 02:05 PM »

You must be getting excited now Linda  yay are we all just gonna meet at postbox at roughly 1-30 then?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 06:07 PM »

You must be getting excited now Linda  yay are we all just gonna meet at postbox at roughly 1-30 then?
I am, thanks.. just really, really busy. I've been cooking and freezing like mad for the 4 men in my house, and haven't even thought about packing yet.
You must be getting excited about your holiday too!

Is the train station near the post-box? I was thinking we could meet there and walk just in case it was raining? Anyone know?
We'd also look a bit suss all loitering about the post-box waiting, especially if it was raining. Very Happy

Iris hopes to be there, and Murray Magic too. MM and I will take the train.
Haven't heard back from Elly or Robbie yet. Elly could take the train too if she wants, and I think Robbie is not too far away.
I'll send PM's.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #49 on: May 21, 2013, 06:14 PM »

Its only a few minutes walk along the high st to the postbox Linda! Andy's tennis courts are just further up the hill if you like I could take you up there if you want some pics. Its not a big place all in all we can walk anywhere you want to go in the space of 10 minutes.

Yeah I'm also excited about Spain  yay

Yeah meet at station then, and p.s there's always folk loitering about the postbox for pics lol. Well anytime I been up there was. We had to queue up to get our pic ha.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #50 on: May 21, 2013, 06:18 PM »

I will love you all forever if you take a piece of A4 paper and write on it 'Gangsta Murray > Clown, should be here'. Then have a picture with two of you's holding it and grinning.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #51 on: May 21, 2013, 06:20 PM »

Oh would love to Linda , but  right down south, hope you have an amazing time , take lots of pictures to show us Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #52 on: May 21, 2013, 06:25 PM »

Thanks, Angie.

Station it is then, 1:30 June 2nd.
Great that you know your way about, so you are now the Official MW Tourist Guide. goodjob
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #53 on: May 21, 2013, 06:25 PM »

Thanks, Angie.

Station it is then, 1:30 June 2nd.
Great that you know your way about, so you are now the Official MW Tourist Guide. goodjob

Linda, I can trust you to fulfil my request?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #54 on: May 21, 2013, 06:28 PM »

^I'll try really, really hard to remember. It's just that I have so much on I may forget.
Tell you what, I'll do it right now and put it with my stuff to be packed in my case.. and hopefully I'll remember to bring it with me.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #55 on: May 21, 2013, 06:29 PM »

^I'll try really, really hard to remember. It's just that I have so much on I may forget.
Tell you what, I'll do it right now and put it with my stuff to be packed in my case.. and hopefully I'll remember to bring it with me.

That's my Canadian woman Very Happy Make sure Nutty Angie is in the picky, I hear she's mental.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #56 on: May 21, 2013, 06:29 PM »

Hi Linda

Thanks for the pm.  I will see how I am placed on the Sunday and will certainly keep it in the diary for 1.30pm at the postbox.  Depends what I am up to as hubby comes home that weekend - and no dirty comments please w00t

If, however, I don't make it, I hope you have a fantastic trip and enjoy meeting up with the other murraysworlders who do make the pilgrimage.

Sorry, I have been a bit quiet on here of late, was on holiday for a couple of weeks and just starting to fit back into society again!

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #57 on: May 21, 2013, 06:34 PM »

Done. Have to go now. Busy.

* 005.JPG (743.68 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 112 times.)
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #58 on: May 21, 2013, 06:34 PM »

Hi Linda

Thanks for the pm.  I will see how I am placed on the Sunday and will certainly keep it in the diary for 1.30pm at the postbox.  Depends what I am up to as hubby comes home that weekend - and no dirty comments please w00t

If, however, I don't make it, I hope you have a fantastic trip and enjoy meeting up with the other murraysworlders who do make the pilgrimage.

Sorry, I have been a bit quiet on here of late, was on holiday for a couple of weeks and just starting to fit back into society again!

Thanks Ally. Hope you can make it, but hubby first. Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Anyone want to meet at Andy's Gold Postbox in Dunblane? « Reply #59 on: May 21, 2013, 06:35 PM »

^ Ha Ha! you could kidnap any passing westies and put them on top of the post box (a la Maggie May) in my place.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »