Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Round 4 anyone?  We'll be there but who will join us?
Andy continues to swipe the French aside and does it in 3. - 23 (69.7%)
A bit of resistance from the Frenchman but no match for Andy, he does it in 4. - 8 (24.2%)
Andy's been snacking on the French pastries a tad but takes it through in 5. - 0 (0%)
Je ne sais pas and neither does Andy, Michael takes it in 3. - 0 (0%)
Quelle horreur!  A resurgent Michael takes it in 4. - 2 (6.1%)
It's a bit like déjà vu for Michael, who goes through after a 5-setter. - 0 (0%)
Quelle surprise - Andy finally gets a break and a walkover into round 4! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra

(Read 7862 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #405 on: January 22, 2012, 02:14 PM »

This was taken straight after Andy read some of AK400's ridiculous posts no doubt 

lmao  thumb up
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #406 on: January 22, 2012, 02:16 PM »

Well that's not quite true AK you have told people to go elsewhere, myself included and now you're telling someone to be quiet as if you have any authority to issue commands.
You don't have a "right" to be here either, it's not your website and it's not a democracy, it's up to the moderators & owners to decide whether you can continue here or not.
And for the life of me I don't know why they persist in letting you troll here.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #407 on: January 22, 2012, 02:22 PM »

Well that's not quite true AK you have told people to go elsewhere, myself included and now you're telling someone to be quiet as if you have any authority to issue commands.
You don't have a "right" to be here either, it's not your website and it's not a democracy, it's up to the moderators & owners to decide whether you can continue here or not.
And for the life of me I don't know why they persist in letting you troll here.

That is where you are wrong I do have the same right as anyone to post here it's called freedom of speech!

Having am different opinion is not trolling you need to appreciate and grasp that concept!

I did not tell you to leave but pointed out if you cant accept someone posting with different views then no one forcing you to be here, thats pointing out an observation in a friendly fashion rather than you know showing anyone the door, that's not what I'm about.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #408 on: January 22, 2012, 02:38 PM »

We all know what youre about. Come on.
And no there is not an absolute freedom of speech when you are posting on someone else's property.
You can certainly be banned im afraid, I've seen it happen. In fact it was an actual Murray fan that was turfed so I don't understand why you are tolerated.
You're careful about it i suppose but the mask slips & your true motives are revealed,
Youve just done it with the Photo of Andy. It's all very immature and quite sociopathic. And if you stop our ability to enjoy this site, which is not for Fed fans that really do not like Andy, & we stop coming here, which will inevitably start to happen.

Then I assure you that the mods shall take action and your "rights" here shall be rescinded forthwith.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #409 on: January 22, 2012, 02:41 PM »

AK 400 yes you are right you do have the right to post here but what you don't  have is the right use antagonising comments wrapped up in grudging acknowledgement of Andy's talent to deliberately wind the genuine Murray fans up.  Would you not be better "Federising" with your fellow Fed fans and appreciating the elements of your idol and leave us to appreciate Andy and look forward to what is to come from the player that we choose to follow
and support. Everybody has the right to support who they want and it is natural that when you support a particular player you will come together to analyse, debate and discuss that player with other like minded folks hence we all post on MW, we have an interest in Andy's career you choose to support Fed so for the life of me I cannot understand, if as you say you are a tennis fan why you choose to spend most of your time on MW unless it is to get sone kicks out of winding us up - Obviously!!!! 
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #410 on: January 22, 2012, 02:43 PM »

And no there is not an absolute freedom of speech when you are posting on someone else's property.
You can certainly be banned im afraid, I've seen it happen. In fact it was an actual Murray fan that was turfed so I don't understand why you are tolerated.
You're careful about it i suppose but the mask slips & your true motives are revealed,
Youve just done it with the Photo of Andy. It's all very immature and quite sociopathic. And if you stop our ability to enjoy this site, which is not for Fed fans that really do not like Andy, & we stop coming here, which will inevitably start to happen.

Then I assure you that the mods shall take action and your "rights" here shall be rescinded forthwith.

You are posting on someone else property too, you do not own the site,  Yes I am a Federer fan yes I love tennis and I may not always share your opinion! As you say maybe some people will go away well thats a shame and just because you dont agree with someone is not really a reason to go away, its a forum for healthy debate and discussion end of the day we are all here because we love tennis simple as that.

The photo was done in good humour in a response to Michelle but I realise that perhaps some people if they were of a sensitive nature may get offended so I have removed the photo now.
[ Last edit by ak400 January 22, 2012, 02:53 PM ] IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #411 on: January 22, 2012, 02:46 PM »

AK 400 yes you are right you do have the right to post here but what you don't  have is the right use antagonising comments wrapped up in grudging acknowledgement of Andy's talent to deliberately wind the genuine Murray fans up.  Would you not be better "Federising" with your fellow Fed fans and appreciating the elements of your idol and leave us to appreciate Andy and look forward to what is to come from the player that we choose to follow
and support. Everybody has the right to support who they want and it is natural that when you support a particular player you will come together to analyse, debate and discuss that player with other like minded folks hence we all post on MW, we have an interest in Andy's career you choose to support Fed so for the life of me I cannot understand, if as you say you are a tennis fan why you choose to spend most of your time on MW unless it is to get sone kicks out of winding us up - Obviously!!!! 

I am also on Roger's forum and that is where I am for his matches and for discussion but I do love tennis and post on other tennis forums.

I don't think it is fair to say my comments on Murray are grudging compliments, I say them because I mean them, look he is a good player and is making the most of what he has and trying every day to be the best he can be I have nothing but respect for that!

I don't really think without knowing me you can analyse any of my comment if I make a compliment why not just accept it and take it at face value rather than trying to find some negatives which I am not even making and are not there! Your boy is a good player and is a contender, that much is clear.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #412 on: January 22, 2012, 02:47 PM »

MurrayMagic,
I personally would never go on to a Federer forum and blather on about Andy while being condescending about Federer to his fans.
I'm sure I would be shown the door anyway if I was trashy enough to behave in such a manner.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #413 on: January 22, 2012, 03:01 PM »

shocking  Rolling Eyes so having fun is disrespectful  confused  Rolling Eyes  ban  it was the best bloomin match of the tournament!I loved it.  I would watch this match again and again.. this match was competitive and thrilling.  the  match had lots of  highlights Very Happy  Im sorry I had to reply to this thing but I had to do it.. sorry folks  doh
Absolutely no need to be sorry John, some things must be said!

The commentators I heard said the match will go down as a memorable AO classic, which will be repeated (video/TV) time and time again for many years to come.
Two top proffesionals, with very different styles played a quality match befitting Grand Slam tennis. 

Their personal chemistry and styles created a unique situation, which although seldom witnessed, occurred quite naturally and spontaneously.

> The whole stadium lapped it up, cheering for MORE and MORE.
> TV viewers lapped it up.
> The commentators confirmed it was a remarkable combination of talent and entertainment.
> Sports journalists waxed lyrically about the match in the press.

Q. Why do tennis players exist and what purpose do they serve to society?

A. To entertain the public and earn a living by people paying to watch.

Q. Who shall be the judge of what is respectable or good GS tennis or not?

A. The very people who pay hard earned money to watch tennis.

Yesterday, everyone was happy and felt they got value for money, only they wanted 2 more sets of the same :-)  yay

AK400 is the only one that didn't enjoy it.
A sad solitary figure standing isolated on the soapbox (yet again) preaching "respect".   
What a miserable sod this individual is.

IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #414 on: January 22, 2012, 03:11 PM »

It's become a lot less enjoyable since ak400 joined. The focus is wrong altogether and it's hotting up as I predicted previously and it's spoiling the AO slam discussions, in my opinion.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #415 on: January 22, 2012, 03:14 PM »

It's become a lot less enjoyable since ak400 joined. The focus is wrong altogether and it's hotting up as I predicted previously and it's spoiling the AO slam discussions, in my opinion.

I can't undrstand why we don't just ignore the liitle pip squeak ,he nothing to say that anyone agrees with.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #416 on: January 22, 2012, 03:17 PM »

I must say though serve and volly is a style of play that is truly missed from the game a cotnrast in style does make for good viewing when its done at the highest level!

Some of the Sampras V Agassi matches were just incredible, great returner and one of the best serve and volleyers ever.

Murray's 1st serve has impressve me and hes done very well with his 1st serve under pressure, thats a really big plus for him if he is to face Tsonga or Novak.
IP Logged
geo1

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #417 on: January 22, 2012, 03:21 PM »

If we had an ignore button she could talk to herself.. as far as I can see she will notice nothing awry.

IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #418 on: January 22, 2012, 03:22 PM »

Yep, the shine has started to come off everything.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R3: Murray vs Llodra « Reply #419 on: January 22, 2012, 03:26 PM »

I can't undrstand why we don't just ignore the liitle pip squeak ,he nothing to say that anyone agrees with.
It's not possible to get rid of him by sending him to Coventry. That requires 100 % solidarity for a long long time. I have tried to refrain for a few days, but ak400 post on most threads and someone, somewhere  keep a dialogue going with 'ak'. That keeps him going.

He's a troll and should be banned, instead of us having to worry about him and skip over his posts, pictures and take his abuse.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »