Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The QF'a beckon and that's where we all want to be.  Will Andy?
Yes.  Andy's wise to the Russian born Kuzakh and marches on! - 32 (97%)
No.  Mikhail adds another seed scalp to his belt and gives Andy time to look where Kuzakhstan is. - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin

(Read 5017 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 08:12 AM »

Gr8 Andy's on RL, about blooming time. Smile
Let's not worry about Kukushkin, bit of a flaky player in clutch moments. Let's save all our worries for Tsonga, now that's going to be a real  nervous
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 08:35 AM »

OOP is out for Monday.  Andy 2nd on RLA, so could be any time after 12.30 pm local time, so about 2.30 pm NZ time and that would make it 1.30 am UK time.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/scores/schedule/schedule13.html
Thanks Bev. Finally RL! It's the optimal time to play there, they couldnt put it off any longer in other words. 
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 08:38 AM »

Well if he isn't feeling pressure in a match he is expected to crush his opponent that would be quite surprising,

Look he is playing well and has the game to beat Kuku that is clear, but beating him in a fashion that makes a statement is a big ask we will see how he handles the situation

More meaningless twaddle.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 10:28 AM »

Iashurst, it's just needle, needle, needle hammer
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #34 on: January 22, 2012, 10:42 AM »

Would expect a straight sets victory here.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50 AM »

I see the flea has voted on the poll for Andy to be beaten! Watch out I have my flea spray in my hand and will be pressing the button. hammer grr Evil or Very Mad I can't bear those little creatures as they really make you scratch and leave red marks. They can jump very high and far, hopefully our flea will land in hot water.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 10:51 AM »

I expect at least one breadstick although I doubt it shall please everyone that posts here. There's always a way to put a negative spin on Andy it seems.  raindelay
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 11:01 AM »

I expect at least one breadstick although I doubt it shall please everyone that posts here. There's always a way to put a negative spin on Andy it seems.  raindelay
  Me too.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 11:15 AM »

More meaningless twaddle.

No, it's probably objective if anything. Hard to disagree with any of it if you remove the Murray spectacles.
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 11:33 AM »

I'm a pretty objective person, even if I say so myself. I'm critical of Murray too.
But the difference is I don't have a sinister agenda here that is against the very point of participating in a fan forum for Andy Murray in the first place.
After yesterday's performance the idea that it's a big ask to beat Kukush convincingly when he's coming off a 5 setter with an injured Monfils, is to me twaddle also & i suspect more to do with wishful thinking than anything analytical.
IP Logged
ronpon

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 12:07 PM »

It's just trolling so ignore it Whistle
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 12:07 PM »

I'm a pretty objective person, even if I say so myself. I'm critical of Murray too.
But the difference is I don't have a sinister agenda here that is against the very point of participating in a fan forum for Andy Murray in the first place.
After yesterday's performance the idea that it's a big ask to beat Kukush convincingly when he's coming off a 5 setter with an injured Monfils, is to me twaddle also & i suspect more to do with wishful thinking than anything analytical.

Look as I said before this is a guy Murray should beat, even though he stuggled with him in Brisbane he's come a long way from that.

Kuku would have won a lot easier v Monfils  but for inexperience at this level and letting the crowd get to him.

Murray has been a little more aggressive this week that is encouraging for him but he's going to need to maintain that, kuku has a huge forehand  and will be teeing off on anything short, so if Murray reverts to his instinctive style of play which is passive then the potential is there for kuku to extend this match beyond 3 sets.
[ Last edit by ak400 January 22, 2012, 12:13 PM ] IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 12:16 PM »

blahblah
IP Logged
Jayel
Junior

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 12:30 PM »

blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah and so on ad infinitum
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 12:33 PM »

I want Murray to beat Kukushkin in 3 and Potro to beat Federer and then the pressure for Andy to retain his points would ease and give him a chance of reaching no3
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »