Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The QF'a beckon and that's where we all want to be.  Will Andy?
Yes.  Andy's wise to the Russian born Kuzakh and marches on! - 32 (97%)
No.  Mikhail adds another seed scalp to his belt and gives Andy time to look where Kuzakhstan is. - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 27 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin

(Read 5735 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #60 on: January 22, 2012, 05:07 PM »

I think it's a lucky break that Andy played K in Brisbane as that in effect was a warm up match for this one. And he beat him ok once he'd got the measure of him even though Andy was clearly ring rusty.   So hopefully he doesn't have to spend a set adjusting to him this time and can go in and beat him quickly and clinically even if K does play the tennis he's capable of [though it would seem for only short patches].
As I'm not a night owl and have heavy day tomorrow, won't be watching [unless my internal clock wakes me up and refuses to let me go back to sleep].  So hope to wake up to good news.  It's good that they've put the other match on in the middle of the day also so one player won't have an advantage over the other in QFs if the other had played when it was cooler.  And about  time he was on RLA before it gets to the QFs.

It couldnt have been planned better Ruthie. Andy's got Kuku's number now.
So you can sleep well and have sweet dreams. I'm staying up to watch (I'll be with BEV and Tomthoms Smile ) and I promise to send your telepathic messages and vibes with mine to RLA.

No worries mate hug

IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #61 on: January 22, 2012, 05:10 PM »

It couldnt have been planned better Ruthie. Andy's got Kuku's number now.
So you can sleep well and have sweet dreams. I'm staying up to watch (I'll be with BEV and Tomthoms Smile ) and I promise to send your telepathic messages and vibes with mine to RLA.

No worries mate hug

I don't think you can say by any means that based on one match one player has another number!

Murray is playing well and even though I expect Kuku to come out swinging Murray should be able to soak it up, and do the business, that is because Murray is a much better player than Kuku and has too much game for him, but to say he has his number when they have just have played once (and it went the distance) is a bit far fetched to say the least.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #62 on: January 22, 2012, 05:23 PM »

Murray is playing well and even though I expect Kuku
Oh, my god, he,s named after you.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #63 on: January 22, 2012, 05:25 PM »

Just checked the listings on Eurosport and the tennis starts at 3am, so looks like we can have a bit longer sleep.
IP Logged
Jayel
Junior

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #64 on: January 22, 2012, 05:32 PM »

even rivals amd fans will always want to talk about you as thats the bench Mark that they dream pretty much always hopelessly of emulating.

You know AK until now I had always supposed you were a native English speaker, or is this just another case of confused thinking? hammer
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #65 on: January 22, 2012, 05:34 PM »

You know AK until now I had always supposed you were a native English speaker, or is this just another case of confused thinking? hammer

Not that it is any of your concern, but I speak 5 languages of which English happens to be one of them!

Anyway back on topic, this should be an exciting match, Kuku certainly does pack a punch.
IP Logged
frewbuddie

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 05:36 PM »

Just checked the listings on Eurosport and the tennis starts at 3am, so looks like we can have a bit longer sleep.
Thanks for that Chris a bit sleep deprived just now set my alarm for a bit later.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #67 on: January 22, 2012, 05:37 PM »

Don't believe you.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #68 on: January 22, 2012, 05:43 PM »

Not that it is any of your concern, but I speak 5 languages of which English happens to be one of them!

6 if your including bull****.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #69 on: January 22, 2012, 05:44 PM »

Don't believe you.

I don't believe you are from Taunton but I can't prove that just like you can't prove I do not speak 5 langauges I am not fluent in all 5! But I can speak them.

My mother as I have said before is Swiss, so my French is fluent, I speak English too as you may have guessed, my father is from Brazil so I do speak Portugese and understand Spanish and am going to classes to learn German.
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #70 on: January 22, 2012, 05:46 PM »

6 if your including Bullsh*t.

Yo no soy fluido en cinco idiomas, pero puedo hablar.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #71 on: January 22, 2012, 05:49 PM »

Oh, my god, he,s named after you.
lmaoff Robbie, that's  wicked " w00t

I'm laughing so much, my sides are hurting. 
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #72 on: January 22, 2012, 05:50 PM »

Yo no soy fluido en cinco idiomas, pero puedo hablar.
Speak to the hand
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #73 on: January 22, 2012, 05:52 PM »

lmaoff Robbie, that's  wicked " w00t

I'm laughing so much, my sides are hurting. 

No se necesita mucho para hacer reír ¿no? ser un comediante iba a ser fácil si usted fuera el público

In case you don't speak Spanish that says that it does not take much to make you happy being a comedian would be so easy if you were the audience! Smile
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #74 on: January 22, 2012, 05:53 PM »

Anyway back on topic, this should be an exciting match, Kuku certainly does pack a punch.
And I speak 10!
 Do I hear any higher numbers from MW users?

Yeah, Google translate is a great thing ;-)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 27 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »