Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The QF'a beckon and that's where we all want to be.  Will Andy?
Yes.  Andy's wise to the Russian born Kuzakh and marches on! - 32 (97%)
No.  Mikhail adds another seed scalp to his belt and gives Andy time to look where Kuzakhstan is. - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin

(Read 5533 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #390 on: January 23, 2012, 09:44 AM »

Well done to Nishi, amazing endurance test for him against Jo W.
so unexepected too. I like Jo W and always root for him, but nice to see an underdog make history for his country.

We know all about that, dont we?
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #391 on: January 23, 2012, 10:19 AM »

Got up at 1.45 and was back in bed at 3. Great that Andy did not have to be out on court too long, it looked so hot that I'm sure you could fry an egg on the court, nice for Andy to get a break for a change. Like how the guy interviewing Andy said forget about the 100 years, just play your tennis, wise words.

Well Done to Andy, so happy for him!!  yay yay cmon yeah

IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #392 on: January 23, 2012, 10:25 AM »

The stars might be aligning for Andy now.

Especially if Rusty can put out the Djoker.

As if...
IP Logged
Jayel
Junior

IT JUST GETS BETTER

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #393 on: January 23, 2012, 10:41 AM »

Short, sweet energy preserving in the 90 degree heat and next round is against an opponent who played so well, but for so long.I would think the odds are with Andy.Andy must be short odds to get to the semis yet again .... but as someone once said about soccer " It is a funny old game".Here's to power in your elbow Andy. Lendl hasn't been his coach for long, but he does seem a power for good as far as our boy's concerned!C'mon...... cmon yeah
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #394 on: January 23, 2012, 11:31 AM »

As if...
Nole would have to lose both hiscontact lenses and have a bad hair day.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #395 on: January 23, 2012, 12:59 PM »

Got up at 1.45 and was back in bed at 3. Great that Andy did not have to be out on court too long, it looked so hot that I'm sure you could fry an egg on the court, nice for Andy to get a break for a change. Like how the guy interviewing Andy said forget about the 100 years, just play your tennis, wise words.

Well Done to Andy, so happy for him!!  yay yay cmon yeah

I was hoping to watch a bit this morning but it was all over.  Though, if it started at 1am I'd have probs missed it all anyway Frown
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #396 on: January 23, 2012, 01:22 PM »

As if...

Rusty has just taken a set from the Djoker.
You've got to hand it to him when it comes to match mentality.
Doubt it will go to 5 however.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #397 on: January 23, 2012, 01:54 PM »

Watched the match from my bed,don't usually get to do that.It was pretty apparent kush was not on his game .For Andy well done. The five stter against jo will will i think take it's toll on Nishikori. Well done Andy .
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: AO 2012 R4: Murray vs Kukushkin « Reply #398 on: January 23, 2012, 02:41 PM »

So Novak ended up finishing his match at past 1am in the morning - I'm pleased Andy didn't get the night session! It will be interesting to see how Novak recovers from the late finish - because if there are any after-effects then Ferrer will definitely take advantage of them.

Lleyton is such a fighter, really admire how he never gave up during the match. Glad he managed to take a set.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »