Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions please
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 143 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1]

(Read 24889 times)
Rachie
Seed

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #120 on: January 25, 2013, 11:25 PM »

Im pretty confident Andy is in Novak's head i think Andy is the only player out there that makes Nole doubt himself.

If Nole of AO 2011 shows up then he wins in 3 tight sets, anything other than that Andy will win, i'd guess in 4 sets.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #121 on: January 25, 2013, 11:26 PM »

Im pretty confident Andy is in Novak's head i think Andy is the only player out there that makes Nole doubt himself.

If Nole of AO 2011 shows up then he wins in 3 tight sets, anything other than that Andy will win, i'd guess in 4 sets.

I agree. Nole seems to have had a mental block in some respects against Andy both in New York and Shanghai. Let's hope it works here too. Come on lad!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #122 on: January 25, 2013, 11:26 PM »

Jerry
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #123 on: January 25, 2013, 11:27 PM »

Jerry

Good mood Prodigy?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #124 on: January 25, 2013, 11:28 PM »

Oh cut it out, Elly and MuzzaFan!  We had enough squabbling on the Dimitrov match thread.  We're supposed to be having a sensible discussion about Andy's chances against Djokovic not hurling stupid and infantile remarks at each other!  
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #125 on: January 25, 2013, 11:30 PM »

Oh cut it out, Elly and MuzzaFan!  We had enough squabbling on the Dimitrov match thread.  We're supposed to be discussing Andy's chances against Djokovic here not hurling stupid remarks at each other!   

Yeah sorry Aileen, got sidetracked.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #126 on: January 25, 2013, 11:35 PM »

Oh cut it out, Elly and MuzzaFan!  We had enough squabbling on the Dimitrov match thread.  We're supposed to be having a sensible discussion about Andy's chances against Djokovic not hurling stupid and infantile remarks at each other!   
**** off Aieen - I'll do as I please - sorry it's not to your liking.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #127 on: January 25, 2013, 11:36 PM »

F**k off Aieen - I'll do as I please - sorry it's not to your liking.

Oi don't talk to Aileen like that. She has more sense and brain cells then you, so listen to her you bimbo!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #128 on: January 25, 2013, 11:39 PM »

poster_stupid
IP Logged
lgriev10
Satellite Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #129 on: January 25, 2013, 11:39 PM »

Reasons to be cheerful :

Djokovic starts as favourite as world no 1, but you hold that slot until someone knocks you off. Who is the guy most likely to do that ?  Andy Murray !!

Djokovic played a faultless semi-final, but every player hits a perfect match now and again, but seldom twice in a row !

Andy has no psychological baggage going into this ( courtesy of USO ). He takes the court as an equal to his opponent - the best man wins !

Andy's form seems to be improving with every match with more to come to reach his best.

Today's match was relatively short for a 5-setter - I can't see a physical advantage either way.

In the H2H, Djokovic won the first 4 meetings, so, going by the 13 most recent  matches, Andy leads 7-6 ! ( ok, I'm clutching at straws a bit there ! )

The bottom line is, I can't call it, I really can't.  I just know Andy has earned the right to believe he can win and sometimes, that's enough.

C'mon Andy !!

I like your thinking, and it is impossible to call!  Let's go Andy!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #130 on: January 25, 2013, 11:40 PM »

I really don't understand where all the squabbling is coming from today!I mean,I get it,sort of,when he's had a hard loss or something.We're all really disappointed,frustrated,low,etc.

But Andy got the win today!We're looking forward to seeing him in his 6th Slam final.Whatever the nerves are,whatever the results of Sunday turn out to be-today went our way!

So can we please cool down the bickering?It's sad to see,when nothing has really happened to even cause it.

C'mon Andy!!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #131 on: January 25, 2013, 11:40 PM »

Oi don't talk to Aileen like that. She has more sense and brain cells then you, so listen to her you bimbo!
You are an eejit and a trolling git.  I'm not bothered.  Funnily enough, I have a life.  I can see through the likes of you at so many paces.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #132 on: January 25, 2013, 11:41 PM »

I really don't understand where all the squabbling is coming from today!I mean,I get it,sort of,when he's had a hard loss or something.We're all really disappointed,frustrated,low,etc.

But Andy got the win today!We're looking forward to seeing him in his 6th Slam final.Whatever the nerves are,whatever the results of Sunday turn out to be-today went our way!

So can we please cool down the bickering?It's sad to see,when nothing has really happened to even cause it.

I agree Dani. Yeah I know I got involved with it but I don't understand what the flurry of swearing coming from some mouths are. Almost like they are Federer followers. :P
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #133 on: January 25, 2013, 11:41 PM »

You are an eejit and a trolling git.  I'm not bothered.  Funnily enough, I have a life.  I can see through the likes of you at so many paces.

A trolling git? You've been making this forum a misery today. Get lost.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #134 on: January 25, 2013, 11:44 PM »

F**k off Aieen - I'll do as I please - sorry it's not to your liking.
And please don't tell me to **** off.  There's a time and a place for everything.  Unfortunately this thread is not the place for a slanging match.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 143 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »