Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1]
Poll
Predictions please
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 143 Reply

AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1]

My heart says Andy, but my head says Djokovic. Thankfully I like both guys almost equally, so any loss either way won't be so painful.
  I don't think Djokovic will have seen anything today to give him any cause for complacency or comfort. Game on!
IP Logged

As my old boss would say - dinnae get complicated.   Rolling Eyes

I don't think it's complicated - just take a wee step back and wise the **** up. 
IP Logged

I don't think it's complicated - just take a wee step back and wise the f**k up. 
  Please don't address me in that manner. Your observation is quite irrelevant to the thread.
IP Logged

Is there any need for the arguing? ^^
IP Logged

Please don't address me in that manner. Your observation is quite irrelevant to the thread.
It wasn't aimed at you. 
IP Logged

Is there any need for the arguing? ^^
she's been trying to wind folk up all day prodigy,on different threads the lassies a raving Looney
IP Logged

It wasn't aimed at you. 
   ?
IP Logged

Ok - just shut the **** up..  Very Happy
IP Logged

Oops ever so sorry I actually got u mixed up with someone earlier named Elle who was talking ****, my apologies  Embarassed
IP Logged

Elly it was aimed at Fiverings and its stupid of you to say it wasn't. *Banishes Elly to Federer forum*.
IP Logged

Oops ever so sorry I actually got u mixed up with someone earlier named Elle who was talking sh*t, my apologies  Embarassed
I'm not Elle - I'm Elly!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Elly it was aimed at Fiverings and its stupid of you to say it wasn't. *Banishes Elly to Federer forum*.
It was not aimed at anyone.  I know what you are up to, and it won't work! 
IP Logged

Yeah realised that after I posted Hee Smile
IP Logged

Bugger this for a game of soldiers. Good luck in the final 'Oor Andy'.
IP Logged

Laundry....

I do hope you are right.  I think it will be very close but Andy to win but will be very very tight I think if he does.  Depends on his confidence.  I hope he does.  I certainly WANT him to as it's his time.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 143 Reply