Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions please
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 143 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1]  (Read 19451 times)
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #1995 on: January 27, 2013, 06:03 PM »

The highlighted word was stolen from me.

OMG Gangsta, I never knew that word before I 'stole' it from you Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #1996 on: January 27, 2013, 06:08 PM »

I bet Virginia Wade has gone for a fag and is now laughing at her Andy bashing successes.

yeah ...except I really dont know how she, or anyone else for that matter, can justify bashing the most talented and successful tennis player britain can lay claim to for 70 or whatever years. 3 successive grand slam finals...winner of 1 in arguably the strongest era of mens tennis.... yeah Virginia clever very clever.... Not!
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #1997 on: January 27, 2013, 06:31 PM »

Unlucky Andy, pretty forlorn right now, wanted you to be a multiple grand slam winner so you could get rid of the one slam wonder label some trolls have now started to attach to you. Such a shame all your finals are against the top 2 players, the tennis gods really need to cut you a break.

Anyway to make myself feel better i shall apportion the blame to the following:

Stan Wawrinka for not only losing but for waking the beast inside Nole which stayed with him right to the end.

Roger Federer for still playing, kindly piss off you preening douche bag, you know it wouldnt surprise me if you intentionally riled Andy up on purpose as you knew you were going to lose and you thought you would ruin his joy and make sure he would be psychologically beaten for the final by angering him.

A feather.

Novak for being so damn stubborn.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #1998 on: January 27, 2013, 06:36 PM »

This years  AO  has been so poor.  Only matches that were good  were Stan v Djokovic  and to an extent Fed- Murray

1 title   1 slam.  Nice start to 2013 for Murray

and btw  I don't think Djokovic played that amazingly well.          Murray just played  awful after the first set.
What match were you watching?  You used to be such a positive poster so supportive of Andy, but no more, what changed you about our Andy ?
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #1999 on: January 27, 2013, 06:41 PM »

yeah ...except I really dont know how she, or anyone else for that matter, can justify bashing the most talented and successful tennis player britain can lay claim to for 70 or whatever years. 3 successive grand slam finals...winner of 1 in arguably the strongest era of mens tennis.... yeah Virginia clever very clever.... Not!
How  dare she stupid cow, Andy is amazing , and no should say any different, he has proved himself over and over, and should walk tall with his head held high.
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2000 on: January 27, 2013, 06:48 PM »

Unlucky Andy, pretty forlorn right now, wanted you to be a multiple grand slam winner so you could get rid of the one slam wonder label some trolls have now started to attach to you. Such a shame all your finals are against the top 2 players, the tennis gods really need to cut you a break.

Anyway to make myself feel better i shall apportion the blame to the following:

Stan Wawrinka for not only losing but for waking the beast inside Nole which stayed with him right to the end.

Roger Federer for still playing, kindly piss off you preening douche bag, you know it wouldnt surprise me if you intentionally riled Andy up on purpose as you knew you were going to lose and you thought you would ruin his joy and make sure he would be psychologically beaten for the final by angering him.

A feather.

Novak for being so damn stubborn.

yer feel sad a the moment to , but at least you've made me laugh with your reasons of blame ,  roflmao
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2001 on: January 27, 2013, 06:49 PM »

As far as I am concerned Andy has had a good start to the season. Lets face it he beat Smugfed and got to the final of AO what more could he have done? I am sure he did his best always does. But with sore feet and a hamstring injury I thought he did okay. So come on it is just the start of the year lets all look forward to the remainder of the year I am sure Andy will do his best.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2002 on: January 27, 2013, 06:54 PM »

Teejay, I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for being the word of reason when I find myself not being reasonable.

Andy will get his foot or hamstring better and get his tennis even better than it is now and good luck to him during this 2013 season.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2003 on: January 27, 2013, 06:59 PM »

Who have you booked with Angie?  I have my hotel sorted out!

British Airway's ally, fly down wed 6th Nov come back sat 9th. I'm planning on getting an apartment if possible near the 02! Are you staying near it?
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2004 on: January 27, 2013, 07:06 PM »

As far as I am concerned Andy has had a good start to the season. Lets face it he beat Smugfed and got to the final of AO what more could he have done? I am sure he did his best always does. But with sore feet and a hamstring injury I thought he did okay. So come on it is just the start of the year lets all look forward to the remainder of the year I am sure Andy will do his best.
Your so right , feel very sure he will be amazing again this year, I always feel down when he has a loss , just can't help it , so won't him to win. Will pull myself together.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2005 on: January 27, 2013, 07:11 PM »

British Airway's ally, fly down wed 6th Nov come back sat 9th. I'm planning on getting an apartment if possible near the 02! Are you staying near it?

I am staying in the Holiday Inn Express at Greenwich, down on the wed and back on the fri, but still got flights to book.  I went this year for the wed and saw Andy and Novak play each other, very lucky indeed as it was a last minute booking.  I want to be well prepared for the end of this year.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2006 on: January 27, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Ooh my! You were lucky to catch that match, yeah would be better if you could get tickets for exactly who you wanted to see but at least you know its gonna be a top 8 player. I'm gonna book apartment from my Feb wage as it was too much doing them both from one wage. Got a feeling ticks go on sale April time?
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2007 on: January 27, 2013, 07:29 PM »

Keeping my eye open for the tickets too, I thought March, April time too.  Keep checking the O2 site.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2008 on: January 27, 2013, 07:33 PM »

From the twitter of an Australian journo:

"All class by Andy Murray. First runner-up I've seen to make an appearance at the @ausopen staff party."
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2009 on: January 27, 2013, 07:35 PM »

Keeping my eye open for the tickets too, I thought March, April time too.  Keep checking the O2 site.

Let me know if you spot it first & vice versa, maybe we can meet for pre  match drink since we going down same day  cheers
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 ... 143 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »