Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions please
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Djokovic in 3
Djokovic in 4
Djokovic in 5

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 [143] Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1]

(Read 22730 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2130 on: January 31, 2013, 09:05 PM »

I think that semi at the AO was brilliant, not just because of how Andy played, but because there definitely seemed to be an atmosphere between the two of them. It made for an exciting match.

Agree with that. It helped that Andy was always ahead - might have been less enjoyable otherwise!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2131 on: February 01, 2013, 02:37 AM »

remember watching the final and at the last few sets this is what I heard
BBC Commentary: of course its not affecting his movement
Murrays World people: that's relay affecting his movement

lol two completely different views Smile
I remember that too, but in fairness to the BBC comms Andy did seem to be moving OK.  I was posting occasionally but not always reading other people's comments, so don't know what the MWers concerned were saying.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 F: Andy Murray [3] vs Novak Djokovic [1] « Reply #2132 on: February 05, 2013, 04:46 PM »

Reflecting on the Australian Open, Murray was content with his performance in Melbourne but believes the missed opportunity to beat Roger Federer in four sets in the semi-final might have proved costly in the final.

He said: "You analyse the tournament as a whole; overall I think I played well.

"There were a few things I could've done a little better in the final, also the semi-final as well. I maybe could've made it easier on myself and not had a long five-setter.

"I had a chance to serve for the match in the fourth set, didn't play a particularly good tie-breaker after that."
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 [143] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »