Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions!
Murray in 3 - 39 (68.4%)
Murray in 4 - 4 (7%)
Murray in 5 - 1 (1.8%)
Simon in 3 - 1 (1.8%)
Simon in 4 - 0 (0%)
Simon in 5 - 0 (0%)
Simon loses his legs and concedes the match - 12 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 57

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14]

(Read 10827 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #465 on: January 21, 2013, 09:07 PM »

This may have been posted elsewhere, but just in case...

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/video/index.html#ooid=lydTZsODp9sjaooPWKAbAf-EnkPomkm1

clap
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #466 on: January 21, 2013, 09:27 PM »

http://www.frombar.tv/c-4.html

Have a great time on your hols.

I wish. Visiting clients. Drifts are 3-ft deep.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #467 on: January 21, 2013, 09:33 PM »

That's brilliant, great little insight into what goes on behind the scenes.

I like Gilles. I know he's seen as a bit of a villain these days after his comments about the WTA but he seems like a genuinely nice guy and he took it in good spirits.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #468 on: January 21, 2013, 09:57 PM »

Seriously, how do you mean? What are they really up to?
 They basically want access to your bank account. I thought everyone had received email sob stories from Nigerians wanting to share their vast oil wealth with those who'll help them get it out the country.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #469 on: January 21, 2013, 11:16 PM »

Lb, according to what was said this morning, Simon wasn't in hospital, but he did spend 3 hours with the doctor after the match with Monfils. He also could not do his presser after the match and ended up doing it yesterday. He apparently said in his presser that he has no recollection at all of the first set of the match with Monfils. That surely indicates the state he was in after the match.

Also, watched some of Andy and Simon again this afternoon. Did anyone else notice the smile Andy and Simon exchanged at match point? It looked like they were both thinking something along the lines of 'well this was inevitable', but I thought it was sporting of both men. Also loved the way Andy was gracious in victory (I've already said that) and Simon was gracious in defeat. I don't quite know what Lendl would have thought of Andy smiling at an opponent, but there we are lol.
Does Anyone have Andy's interview???  They took Andy's match off and put Serena's on so I didn't get to see the last set.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #470 on: January 22, 2013, 01:42 PM »

They basically want access to your bank account. I thought everyone had received email sob stories from Nigerians wanting to share their vast oil wealth with those who'll help them get it out the country.

I am familiar with the sob stories (sometimes I want to write them back and say, "people aren't buying it here. Would you please change your story next time?" lol but I had no idea they are doing it over the phone too. Both my phone and email address are very private, that's why I was very surprised. I never answer my phone if I can't recognize the number let alone call them back.

Thanks for shedding light or else I would have thought it was just a wrong call at the right time. lol
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: AO 2013 R4: Murray [3] vs Simon [14] « Reply #471 on: January 22, 2013, 01:53 PM »

Berankis's name used like that sounds like a nasty medical condition or a cocktail lol.

Okay, getting silly now lol.

No, not silly at all. In fact, it gave me a great idea. From now on, we will call it Berankis Disease. And only Andy suffers from it time to time. So next time we detect something in Andy in any match, we can all go like, "uh oh, the Berankis disease is kicking in!”. We can line up some symptoms if you like or state some early signs, like for instance, Andy telling himself to do something about his own game. Also, this way we will be able to eliminate any negativity here as well since, you know, a disease is a disease after all, so back off boogers! lol

Now talk about being silly first thing in the morning but then again, life is too short.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »