Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 QF: Murray [3] v Chardy
Poll
Predictions!
Murray in 3 - 21 (63.6%)
Murray in 4 - 10 (30.3%)
Murray in 5 - 1 (3%)
Chardy in 3 - 1 (3%)
Chardy in 4 - 0 (0%)
Chardy in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 Reply

AO 2013 QF: Murray [3] v Chardy

Trollander strikes again.   Why would anyone pay him to talk about tennis.    Geez
IP Logged
deb

Mats W. thinks the sun shines out of RF backside.
  Yep he sure does, talks rubbish as well!!
IP Logged

I'm lucky I get ESPN comms, unless I'm watching a stream.
I heard Frew and Willander earlier this week and they were awful!
IP Logged

Was them 2 on Eurosport again this morn Linda it was dire.
IP Logged

thank goodness bbc have decided to show the SF after all on Friday.  What a relief not to have to listen to those eurosport comms any longer
IP Logged

Trollander strikes again.   Why would anyone pay him to talk about tennis.    Geez
Wilander does give some fair comment sometimes, but he can be very biased.  Annebelle Croft is much worse. Just hired for decoration, she doesnt seem to possess an opinion of her own.
IP Logged

Match video for Murray v Chardy. Almost full match, missing first four games but good quality!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0KTPZ0bk4VE
IP Logged

Match video for Murray v Chardy. Almost full match, missing first four games but good quality!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0KTPZ0bk4VE
How did you find my video? lol

It's on the last page as well.
IP Logged

How did you find my video? lol

It's on the last page as well.

Did you upload this? It was like third-fourth option on my YouTube search.. Thanks for uploading it, I missed the match yesterday!
IP Logged

thank goodness bbc have decided to show the SF after all on Friday.  What a relief not to have to listen to those eurosport comms any longer

Castle, Wade, Lloyd ?????????????????????? shocking
IP Logged

Did you upload this? It was like third-fourth option on my YouTube search.. Thanks for uploading it, I missed the match yesterday!
Aye. The stream had a little fit four games in and cut out. Have a small recording of the 2nd to 4th game as well, but Serena's presser is talking over the top of it all.

No worries.
IP Logged

Castle, Wade, Lloyd ?????????????????????? shocking
not wade as she's on the sofa with Greg in eurosport.  I think I'd prefer Castle and Lloyd to the eurosport crew.  Don't like Castle but he is at least very appreciative of Andy's genius.
IP Logged

I dont mind andrew castle, tim henman maybe with him?
IP Logged

I think Castle and Lloyd has been confirmed, might just be making that up though.
IP Logged

I think the BBC's comms will be Castle and Lloyd. I'd love to switch on and hear Petch, but I don't think that will happen.

I'm choosing to overlook Castle's article in the Metro, at least online, where he seems to think Federer is going to get through Andy. All being well Andy will make him eat his words.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 Reply