Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 R1: Murray [3] vs Haase 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions.
Murray in 3 - 31 (73.8%)
Murray in 4 - 8 (19%)
Murray in 5 - 2 (4.8%)
Haase in 3 - 0 (0%)
Haase in 4 - 1 (2.4%)
Haase in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 46 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 R1: Murray [3] vs Haase

(Read 12803 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #90 on: January 13, 2013, 12:07 PM »

Brilliant Shane, I so enjoy watching you lads cheer for oor Andy, keep up the good work and enjoy the tournament! Very Happy  cmon yeah
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #91 on: January 13, 2013, 12:25 PM »

Hoping this attachment works!

I love that! I've definitely seen you guys on TV. It's brilliant to know Andy's got such great support.

I don't think I'd cope with the more extreme temperatures, but I'd love to be there all the same.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #92 on: January 13, 2013, 12:58 PM »

When is order of play released for tuesday?
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #93 on: January 13, 2013, 01:58 PM »

No as in I would love 25C to be considered hot where I am... I much prefer the colder weather!

However, colder weather here is probably a whole lot different to cold weather where you are!

It certainly is Shane.    To-day it includes some snow - only a couple of inches - but it's just quietly drifting down all day.   Very beautiful.    Our winters are much better than our summers nowadays.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #94 on: January 13, 2013, 02:28 PM »

Hoping this attachment works!
Wait, you're not one of those four lads often shown at Andy's matches in those vest tops are you?
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #95 on: January 13, 2013, 02:56 PM »

Holy crap! That's the day I arrive and when day 2 winners will play again and the day we only have ground passes. fainting Tees look good though.
There's extremes of temperature many places in Murrays World. Here in Oslo its
-17 oC but no wind ATM, so with good thermal (but not very sexy) underwear, it's still possible to go outside.

You'll need to drink many litres of water in that heat Bev, whilst I'll have to drink Anti-freeze fluid!

Have a great time girl!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #96 on: January 13, 2013, 03:23 PM »

Make sure you use plenty of sun screen it's amazing how sun burnt you can get. My kids are both redheads and I was always careful about them getting burnt. I was badly burnt one year and vowed I would never be again. I wad covered in water blisters and was in agony so take care.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #97 on: January 13, 2013, 04:38 PM »

There's extremes of temperature many places in Murrays World. Here in Oslo its
-17 oC but no wind ATM, so with good thermal (but not very sexy) underwear, it's still possible to go outside.

You'll need to drink many litres of water in that heat Bev, whilst I'll have to drink Anti-freeze fluid!

Have a great time girl!
Ditto to the [not very sexy] thermals! Who the hell can feel sexy anyway when you're frozen to the bone? I've been in mine for weeks!  Very Happy
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #98 on: January 13, 2013, 05:02 PM »

still no updates onthe times of this match yet ?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #99 on: January 13, 2013, 05:06 PM »

still no updates onthe times of this match yet ?

Think will be tomorrow before we know Audie, one things for sure its gonna be sometime between hours of midnight & 9 am so what to do  confused do I get up & watch it then go to work like a walking zombie? Lol a worse scenario is its on after 7am when I have to go to work  which would be complete torture
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #100 on: January 13, 2013, 05:11 PM »

Think will be tomorrow before we know Audie, one things for sure its gonna be sometime between hours of midnight & 9 am so what to do  confused do I get up & watch it then go to work like a walking zombie? Lol a worse scenario is its on after 7am when I have to go to work  which would be complete torture
Same problem for me too!
I hate being a work when Andy is playing as I cant concentrate. Also, I hope my new Andy/MW T-shirts arrive in time and my "I Love Murray teamug" Smile
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #101 on: January 13, 2013, 05:30 PM »

Depending on the day of the week, keeping up with Andy at work presents a different challenge.  I sit next to people doing a job share, and one of them is more fun, and more sensitive to my needs to check live-scores on my phone at a regular basis.  The other one likes to have long-winded conversations about dull stuff, not always work-related, and rarely interesting enough to hold my attention to stop me from wanting to check live-scores.

Depending on how things are going, I need to go and make regular cups of tea and go to the toilet even more often than those cups of tea would normally dictate!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #102 on: January 13, 2013, 05:46 PM »

Keep my fingers crossed your items arrive lashurst and they bring good luck and a good scoreline  pray
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #103 on: January 13, 2013, 05:49 PM »

I hope it is 7am as I wake up for school at that time Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #104 on: January 13, 2013, 05:51 PM »

I will then have an hour or more to watch, by then I expect Murray to be 2 sets up.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 46 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »