Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 R1: Murray [3] vs Haase 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions.
Murray in 3 - 31 (73.8%)
Murray in 4 - 8 (19%)
Murray in 5 - 2 (4.8%)
Haase in 3 - 0 (0%)
Haase in 4 - 1 (2.4%)
Haase in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 46 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 R1: Murray [3] vs Haase

(Read 11514 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #105 on: January 13, 2013, 05:51 PM »

Depending on the day of the week, keeping up with Andy at work presents a different challenge.  I sit next to people doing a job share, and one of them is more fun, and more sensitive to my needs to check live-scores on my phone at a regular basis.  The other one likes to have long-winded conversations about dull stuff, not always work-related, and rarely interesting enough to hold my attention to stop me from wanting to check live-scores.

Depending on how things are going, I need to go and make regular cups of tea and go to the toilet even more often than those cups of tea would normally dictate!

I suppose I'm luckier than others sparkle as i work as a cook & I am in the kitchen on my own, so no one else there to annoy or disturb my live score checking, unless of course its breakfast or lunch break times when I am rushed off my feet, though it has been known for me to adjust my menu on Andy's match days so I have more time for checking & less time for cooking lol.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #106 on: January 13, 2013, 07:14 PM »

Give 'em beans on toast Angie!  Whistle
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #107 on: January 13, 2013, 07:18 PM »

Or bread and water that's enough to keep them going.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #108 on: January 13, 2013, 07:25 PM »

Conveniently got a week off this week as we finished our exams the week before. Certainly helps with reporting duties.

Second week is more of a pain. We were streaming the Murray/Djokovic match during lessons last year. Made the defeat more bearable though I guess, not having to go through the agony of it all.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #109 on: January 13, 2013, 07:27 PM »

Just watched this again. What a ridiculous match!

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #110 on: January 13, 2013, 07:28 PM »

Ha ha! I like your way of thinking Caz & LB Smile they are bloody lucky I'm even going in on this important stage of my life  Whistle
IP Logged
audie
Futures Level

my guilty ppleasure

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #111 on: January 13, 2013, 07:30 PM »

Think will be tomorrow before we know Audie, one things for sure its gonna be sometime between hours of midnight & 9 am so what to do  confused do I get up & watch it then go to work like a walking zombie? Lol a worse scenario is its on after 7am when I have to go to work  which would be complete torture

i have to be at work for 6 30am latest i can leave at a push is 545am
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #112 on: January 13, 2013, 07:38 PM »

All that commuting to work what a drag. Whilst all us oldies are tucked up in bed. Hate the winter and do not raise the cover from over my head until 9.30am. Mind when I worked I used to walk to work I was a carer and had my first client at 7am. I walked everywhere so I got plenty of exercise. Whistle
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 07:41 PM »

Bev are you going? You lucky so & so  w00t

yes and very yes  Been saving all last year for it!

Have a great time Bev and remember........you're shouting for all of us!  hug

Will do clapping  Got my MW t-shirt ready to pack and my Union Flag

cmon GB 

Will support as many Brits as there are playing when I arrive!  Aim to be wearing something red, white and blue every day, though you may not always see it! lol
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #114 on: January 13, 2013, 07:51 PM »

Wait, you're not one of those four lads often shown at Andy's matches in those vest tops are you?
of course he is tmh - I think you joined us last year didn't you Shane or was it the year before?  It was great when you did.  We're all looking forward to seeing you in action again.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #115 on: January 13, 2013, 08:21 PM »

Bloody brutal tennis that and I forgot how close our Andy was to serving it out for the title......I was parked near South Queensferry near Edinburgh listening in awe on Radio 5 live.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #116 on: January 13, 2013, 08:44 PM »

All that commuting to work what a drag. Whilst all us oldies are tucked up in bed. Hate the winter and do not raise the cover from over my head until 9.30am. Mind when I worked I used to walk to work I was a carer and had my first client at 7am. I walked everywhere so I got plenty of exercise. Whistle
Until three years ago, so did I, all over Dartmoor 'til thinning disks in my spine made it painful - it doesn't hurt to sit and watch tennis though! Retirement means time too and I'm really looking forward to the next 2 weeks. I get up and watch Andy live - usually - my husband won't interrupt sleep no matter what. Good Luck Andy!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #117 on: January 13, 2013, 08:48 PM »

Found this stream linked elsewhere. VERY GOOD QUALITY! Being streamed constantly, showing the Free To Air Australian Open Coverage from Channel 7

Open directly in broswer, won't work for a lot of people-

http://tvstream.hopto.org

Open in VLC. (File -> Open Network -> Paste Link -> Open)

http://tvstream.hopto.org:8080
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #118 on: January 13, 2013, 09:31 PM »

Thanks for posting GC.  Just watched it through again - what an amazing match and what amazing players!  I really hope they both remain injury free and we can watch their rivalry for another 5 years at least.
[ Last edit by Alis January 13, 2013, 10:15 PM ] IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R1: Murray (3) vs Haase « Reply #119 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56 PM »

of course he is tmh - I think you joined us last year didn't you Shane or was it the year before?  It was great when you did.  We're all looking forward to seeing you in action again.
That's ace.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 46 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »