Sousa in 4 - 0 (0%)
Sousa in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 34 Reply

AO 2013 R2: Murray [3] vs Sousa

Hope Andy is on soon. I'm knackered.
IP Logged

wow it's in the high 90s but it's cloudy
So could be humid.  Ugh!  Don't know why they're putting the umbrellas up though.

It doesn't seem to be televised for some reason. confused
Maybe one of them has withdrawn at the last minute? But there's nothing on the AO website.

IP Logged

It doesn't seem to be televised for some reason. confused

I don't get it. It's a very interesting match. We have Serena on TV. Who wants to see her at this point when it's more than likely she'll get through.
IP Logged

Maybe one of them has withdrawn at the last minute? But there's nothing on the AO website.

No, it's on and 2 all and on serve.
IP Logged

Aww, shame! wink Maybe you've been watching too much tennis?

Mind you, I haven't and I'm feeling pretty tired too, and tense.  Weather's freezing up here too so have all the heating on.
IP Logged

I don't get it. It's a very interesting match. We have Serena on TV. Who wants to see her at this point when it's more than likely she'll get through.
Don't think there is coverage on Court 13, but Milos leads currently 3-2..both on serve.
It's silly bcos they showed the Raonic R1 match with 'special coverage' here.  confused
IP Logged

Thank God it is Andy time soon.
IP Logged

No, it's on and 2 all and on serve.
Very strange. Shrug
IP Logged

Andy is going to win (knockwood) tonight so go to bed. You will make Hall of Shame but you will be able to redeem yourself later. lol
IP Logged

Thank God it is Andy time soon.
Yes, Kiri just being interviewed.  Phew!
IP Logged

I'm going to have go to sleep. Shatterrd and cant be staying up until 4/5am
IP Logged

Don't think there is coverage on Court 13, but Milos leads currently 3-2..both on serve.
It's silly bcos they showed the Raonic R1 match with 'special coverage' here.  confused

I know and I liked the commies but not sure why they decided not to cover it tonight. I'd rather see this match than the one against Hajek last night.
IP Logged

Andy is going to win (knockwood) tonight so go to bed. You will make Hall of Shame but you will be able to redeem yourself later. :iol:
I'm sure PE will struggle manfully on ... Very Happy
IP Logged

Raonic 4-3 on serve
IP Logged

Im recording. Will watch in morning.... is 5liveSExtra doing coverage? ican listen to their comm before sleep
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 34 Reply