Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 R2: Murray [3] vs Sousa
Poll
Predictions!
Murray in 3 - 39 (90.7%)
Murray in 4 - 3 (7%)
Murray in 5 - 1 (2.3%)
Sousa in 3 - 0 (0%)
Sousa in 4 - 0 (0%)
Sousa in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34 Reply

AO 2013 R2: Murray [3] vs Sousa

Andy Murray has beaten Robin Haase in three easy sets 6-3 6-1 6-3 to book a meeting with Portugese Sousa who held off Aussie John Smith in 3 sets
[ Last edit by MuzzaFan2012 January 19, 2013, 12:43 PM ] IP Logged

I must be about thirty minutes behind because my TV reckon it's still 3-1 in the third.
IP Logged

Dude you're too eager lmao
IP Logged

This was a really bad idea. Can we delete this, please?
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

Allan don't delete it please. Murray is only a game away.
IP Logged

MuzzaFan2012, I'm sure we all enjoy your posts, but you don't have to do these match threads so fast just to impress others.
IP Logged

It's not to impress I just enjoy doing them. The match is done now so normality is resumed.
IP Logged

I will forgive you for now, but please never do it again. It's Tennis, everything can change in a heartbeat. And as an Andy fan, you should know that. Wink
IP Logged

Yeah your right, but at 3-1 its hard not to look to the future.
IP Logged

Yeah your right, but at 3-1 its hard not to look to the future.

He's lost with MPs before.
IP Logged

He's lost with MPs before.

I know but I doubt he would have to Robin .
IP Logged

I don't think Muzzafan will be able to jinx Andy. His intention is very pure. Just a feeling I get...
IP Logged

It's very misleading though. My friend was just browsing here and was a little shocked to see that Murray had "beaten Robin Haase in three easy sets" whilst it was still only 1-1 in the third.

Is there any harm in waiting until it's finished? In the past no-one would even create one until the opponent was announced. It's not a race.
IP Logged

It can be misleading, yes I agree.

Muzzfan, let's wait until the match is over. You reserve the right to open each thread going forward if you love doing it so much. I am sure others will understand.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 34 Reply