Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Berankis in 3
Berankis in 4
Berankis in 5

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 57 Reply

AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis

Match ball and Andy takes Game Set and Match.
Despite a somewhat  shaky performance. Credit to Berankis he, has talent and I hope he come to go up the rankings. bounce toot
IP Logged

Andy saying that the wind was a factor in this match.
IP Logged

I don't think half of you on this website realise quite how much of a struggle that was for Andy, as evinced by his huge reaction upon winning the match!  You could tell Andy was wary and not in touch with his A game, while Berankis was clearly a better player than his  rankings denote.
IP Logged

"I've seen some videos of you on YouTube getting pretty mad yourself." said Andy to Jim Courier. lol
IP Logged

"I've seen some videos of youtube of you getting pretty mad as well" - to Courier. lol

Meanwhile Andy talking about the Lendl/Green thing raises a chuckle from Ivan.
IP Logged

Making fun of Jezzies 'press conference' Very Happy
IP Logged

Courier sure does ask some probing questions.  It was worth it though to get a smile from Lendl.
IP Logged

did anyone catch what he said when pointing to the sky?
IP Logged

Hey Luke!  highfive
IP Logged

Nice sportsmanship from DelPo after his defeat.
IP Logged

Darn, I missed the interview. I closed my mini because they were showing it on TV so I thought they would stick to it, but instead they went on a break.
IP Logged

Hey Luke!  highfive
lol
IP Logged

Beautiful interview by Andy, very relaxed. Jim C is really natural at his job and gets the best out of people!

Congratulations to Chardy I must say, pity Delpo is out.
Tsonga is through.

IP Logged

I don't think half of you on this website realise quite how much of a struggle that was for Andy, as evinced by his huge reaction upon winning the match!  You could tell Andy was wary and not in touch with his A game, while Berankis was clearly a better player than his  rankings denote.
Excuse me, but I think most of us did realise why Andy was struggling - and now we know about the wind making life difficult.
IP Logged

did anyone catch what he said when pointing to the sky?

My question as well. I'd like to know.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 57 Reply