Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Your predictions -
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Berankis in 3
Berankis in 4
Berankis in 5

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 57 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis

(Read 10615 times)
Apollo
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #75 on: January 18, 2013, 10:51 PM »

I will be watching live tonight if they show it!!  Next week will probably be in the middle of the night for me and work the next day will get in the way.

Well, you have played superb this week Andy, so come out and finish this week with another superb match.  Good Luck Golden Andy, and may the force be with you. Bagpipes cmonandy
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #76 on: January 18, 2013, 11:04 PM »

Well I'm not really worried about Andy here. Though I will probably be up for some of it as I think more excitement will be had watching Laura play Smile then Federer v Tomic!!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #77 on: January 18, 2013, 11:43 PM »

No I mean when someone f's up stats and stuff. Also their opponents. You haven't done anything wrong so far, but I will be watching :P joking!
In fairness to Bev (since I think she's the target here) - I've been on this forum for three years now and this is the first time, to my knowledge anyway, that she's got a H2H wrong.  Also she did it in a hurry because she was preparing to head off to Melbourne in the hope of seeing Andy play.  Confusing Joao Sousa with Joao Souza was understandable in the circumstances.  Even a Brazilian newspaper got them muddled up - started off their report congratulating Sousa, who they rightly called the Portuguese No.1, then proceeded to give details of Souza's career! Rolling Eyes

And you can rest assured that we'll be keeping an eye on you - one little slip, and ...  hammer  Smile
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #78 on: January 19, 2013, 12:05 AM »

I've got to be up - been given the graveyard shift again.

Mind you I doubt I'd miss it anyway.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #79 on: January 19, 2013, 12:05 AM »

In fairness to Bev (since I think she's the target here) - I've been on this forum for three years now and this is the first time, to my knowledge anyway, that she's got a H2H wrong.  Also she did it in a hurry because she was preparing to head off to Melbourne in the hope of seeing Andy play.  Confusing Joao Sousa with Joao Souza was understandable in the circumstances.  Even a Brazilian newspaper got them muddled up - started off their report congratulating Sousa, who they rightly called the Portuguese No.1, then proceeded to give details of Souza's career! Rolling Eyes

And you can rest assured that we'll be keeping an eye on you - one little slip, and ...  hammer  Smile

Wasn't referring to Bev either. In fact I was complaining about some other miss match sites thats get it wrong on a persistent basis. Thats why I love this site!
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #80 on: January 19, 2013, 12:19 AM »

Hi guys I hope to be able to stay awake tonight to watch Andy's match. yay
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #81 on: January 19, 2013, 12:24 AM »

Wasn't referring to Bev either. In fact I was complaining about some other miss match sites thats get it wrong on a persistent basis. Thats why I love this site!
Thank you for clarifying that, MF, and I'm sincerely glad that you like MW.  I don't know any other sites well apart from am.com - but, as Andy's official website, it's a disaster!

We'll still be keeping an eye on you though ... wink
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #82 on: January 19, 2013, 12:28 AM »

Thank you for clarifying that, MF, and I'm sincerely glad that you like MW.  I don't know any other sites well apart from am.com - but, as Andy's official website, it's a disaster!

We'll still be keeping an eye on you though ... wink

The watchful eye of Aileen. What could be better?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #83 on: January 19, 2013, 12:29 AM »

^ Not me.  I don't go looking for people's mistakes.  Anyway I was only joking. Smile

A tennis ball of course! (it belonged to smugfed lol  yay)
I love that ... Very Happy
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #84 on: January 19, 2013, 12:49 AM »

Hope Andy and Laura can give us all something to smile about, by both winning there matches.
Not much to smile about today with all the snow we've had.
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #85 on: January 19, 2013, 01:32 AM »

I guess it's safe to say I jinxed it. lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #86 on: January 19, 2013, 01:56 AM »

Well I'm glad to see that LSH agrees with me on the possible time of this match! Whistle

However it's 2 am GMT and Azarenka vs Hampton has just gone to 1-1 ... but Hampton is now struggling with a back injury and comms think she might retire soon.  She's clearly in a lot of pain.

Now what was a saying earlier about those unseeded players ... Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #87 on: January 19, 2013, 01:58 AM »

If Serena double bagels Morita we could get Andy for 3am.
IP Logged
Tonedial
Challenger Level

WORTH THE WAIT

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #88 on: January 19, 2013, 01:58 AM »

MURRAY v BERANKIS revised time: 4.10AM
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis « Reply #89 on: January 19, 2013, 02:04 AM »

MURRAY v BERANKIS revised time: 4.10AM

I can only watch 10-15 minutes then.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 57 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »