Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis
Poll
Your predictions -
Murray in 3
Murray in 4
Murray in 5
Berankis in 3
Berankis in 4
Berankis in 5

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 57 Reply

AO 2013 R3: Murray [3] vs Berankis

Hi all  wave got 3 hours kip then my Andy/AO bolt up in bed mode kicked in again. Bloody tennis though, you can never rely on an accurate time Frown hoping Andy gets on b4 I drift off again. Might need to pour a strong spirit for ones self  w00t
IP Logged

Morning (afternoon) all.  Me and one of the cats now just patiently waiting, and it appears we will have a bit of a wait - chance to snooze again me thinks.  cmonandy
[ Last edit by ally January 19, 2013, 02:50 AM ] IP Logged

Serena's match just started....
What station is the match on in England?
IP Logged

Show of hands.

Who's watching Andy's match live?

Really looking forward to an afternoon of great tennis, Andy, Laura and then a win for Tomic  yay

The temperature is down to a nice 21C today in Melbourne compared to the 40C earlier in the week.

Now where did I put that bottle of red?

Dave

IP Logged

Really looking forward to an afternoon of great tennis, Andy, Laura and then a win for Tomic  yay

The temperature is down to a nice 21C today in Melbourne compared to the 40C earlier in the week.

Dave

Sounds like you got it made!  Here's to a lovely afternoon for you.  This will be me after Andy's match - zz
IP Logged

Serena's match just started....
What station is the match on in England?

British eurosport
IP Logged

DelPotro lost the first set
IP Logged

At least Serena seems to be making short work of Morita.  Keep it up!
IP Logged

Morning all
Del potro down 5-2 at the moment
IP Logged

Dave

Good luck withTomic win Smile would love to see fed getting bashed but won't hold my breath lol. Sounds like you got a waaay better deal than us back in old blighty though. 3 am & minus 5 outside.

IP Logged

British eurosport
Thank you...
IP Logged

Serena has just won first set.
IP Logged

DelPotro lost the first set
That was rather unexpected, and I see it's 1-1 in the 2nd.
IP Logged

Buenos dias all Very Happy
IP Logged

Hola!

Does anyone have the Del Po match? I can't find it anywhere.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 57 Reply