Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: The all important result.
Andy in 3 - 14 (25.5%)
Andy in 4 - 30 (54.5%)
Andy in 5 - 6 (10.9%)
FedBox in 3 - 1 (1.8%)
FedBox in 4 - 3 (5.5%)
FedBox in 5 - 1 (1.8%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 112 Go Down Reply
Author

AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer

(Read 17632 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1440 on: January 25, 2013, 01:14 PM »

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1441 on: January 25, 2013, 01:15 PM »

What an emotional roller coaster that was. Had everything. All over him and it looked like it was going to be over in 3, then it was 1 set all, then it looked good again, then it didn't, then we were serving for the match, then it was a 5th set. Phew. Love how I'm on the right side of the world for the time difference and still end up staying up until 2am! Goodnight!

Time for bed for me too. Night NZers wave
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1442 on: January 25, 2013, 01:15 PM »

Andy dominant throughout with the obligatory wobbles. My only disappointment is my swearing is getting worse. I do blame watching Mr Murray through the years for that. I thought i would be much more relaxed after the first gs.
Still a very happy man & looking forward to Sunday. Could have taken it in 3!!!

Not only yours but quite a few on here. I had to apologize for it all the time....lol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1443 on: January 25, 2013, 01:15 PM »

yes I have also told him that he has to buy decent British tea too Whistle I don't want any NZ crap naughty

That is nice!! Love it whenever I win bets on Andy....sadly, didnt bet with anyone this time but, can proudly go to school tomorrow and show off!!!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1444 on: January 25, 2013, 01:15 PM »

Well done Andy you were great. Glad you kept your composure and won the 5th set easily now on to Nole I am sure you can win the AO all the best go out there and beat him.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1445 on: January 25, 2013, 01:16 PM »

Fantastic. Loved the match and another psychological hurdle won by Andy.   Well done.  Looking forward to Sunday now and another fab match against Novak.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1446 on: January 25, 2013, 01:17 PM »

Looks like tears welled up in his eyes in this pic...

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1447 on: January 25, 2013, 01:17 PM »

Anyone wanting to feel sick .... Have a look at rogerfederer.com and look at the fan comments in response to his defeat

How I laughed!

Aussie comms were a bit too blahblah tonight with Fed, imo.

Need to check PseudoFed before I go to bed - should be good for a laugh. AO probably now cancelled Very Happy
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1448 on: January 25, 2013, 01:18 PM »

Anyone wanting to feel sick .... Have a look at rogerfederer.com and look at the fan comments in response to his defeat

How I laughed!

Me too:  I particulalry enjoyed this:

" You had a very tough draw and at 2 sets all I bet Murray was quaking in his boots"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

lmaoff

IP Logged
Dave_G
Junior

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1449 on: January 25, 2013, 01:19 PM »

My added bonus is that it's a bank holiday on Monday my part of NZ  but not so for Tom and Alex I believe

Public (bank) holiday here too for Australia Day on Monday. Wife and daughters get their Aussie citizenship tomorrow,  so hopefully a good result on Sunday to make the perfect weekend.

Dave
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1450 on: January 25, 2013, 01:19 PM »

Me too:  I particulalry enjoyed this:

" You had a very tough draw and at 2 sets all I bet Murray was quaking in his boots"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

lmaoff

Awww, that is just bull****!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1451 on: January 25, 2013, 01:19 PM »

That is nice!! Love it whenever I win bets on Andy....sadly, didnt bet with anyone this time but, can proudly go to school tomorrow and show off!!!

I wouldn't normally but had to show confidence in our man yes Enjoy the moment. Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1452 on: January 25, 2013, 01:21 PM »

There can be no excuses from Fed or his narrow minded fans. He was outplayed for the majority of the match and was trying every trick he had to win this....he came up short. I thought Murray was superb tonight. He was clearly nervous at the tie breaks...but hey i was sh*t**g myself...so not surprised he was a bit nervous. lol

Different mentality now... thats how a real champ wins.

Bring it on Djoko!.... he wasnt tested at all by Ferrer...Murray will be a totally different proposition for him.

Recover well Andy!... You can do it!
clap
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1453 on: January 25, 2013, 01:21 PM »

How I laughed!

Do we need an account to log in?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: AO 2013 SF: Murray vs Federer « Reply #1454 on: January 25, 2013, 01:22 PM »

Public (bank) holiday here too for Australia Day on Monday. Wife and daughters get their Aussie citizenship tomorrow,  so hopefully a good result on Sunday to make the perfect weekend.

Dave

Oh they Mondayise it? We have Waitangi day the following week - kind of NZ day. Congrats on the citizenship Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 112 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »